Sponsored

New! Steeda Stop The Hop Enthusiast Kit

Steeda Tech JohnC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt's and ST's
Hey gearheads, Steeda is proud to introduce our new Stop the Hop Enthusiast kit to expand our line of tried and true Stop The Hop Kits. We wanted to fill the gap between our Steeda Stop the Hop Starter kit and our Stop the Hop Ultimate kit and we find this fits the bill. You can further increase control in the rear end by adding our Steeda differential bushing insert system to this kit either online at Steeda.com or by calling our performance experts directly.

https://www.steeda.com/Steeda-S550-M...8_p_13896.html

Are you looking to cure your wheel hop but want a bit more than our 'Stop the Hop' Starter Kit, though you don’t want to go full blown with the 'Stop the Hop' Ultimate setup? Your wait is over. This is our 'Stop the Hop' Enthusiast Kit, giving you our new Spherical Rear Lower Control Arm Bearing in addition to our 'Stop the Hop' Starter kit, to improve your 60ft times even more.

Eliminate Wheel Hop without sacrificing ride comfort or breaking the bank. Our Performance Experts got together and came up with the best four components for eliminating unwanted wheel hop in the S550 Mustang. A kit that gives you the fundamental foundation for ultimate traction and suspension compliance.

First is our Alignment dowel kit. This fills the factory bolt hole voids with CNC machined delrin inserts that will square up the rear subframe to the chassis. By filling these voids we are also limiting the side to side and front to back movement of the subframe that is present under hard acceleration and braking.

Second is our tried and true IRS Subframe Bushing Support System. This 8 piece kit was a first of it's kind in the performance aftermarket and so innovative and popular we patented it's design! Made in house from billet 6061 aluminum and featuring stainless steel hardware, this kit fills all the factory voids in the IRS subframe mounting locations. It's job is to prevent up and down movements of the subframe.

Third to this kit is the strongest support brace for the S550 IRS on the market! Made in house from chromoly steel, this brace is designed to support the factory subframe by directly tying it into the chassis at key mounting locations. Using factory mounting locations on the factory frame, this 5-point brace supports the front factory mount and the lower control arm mount as well. A simple bolt in design this brace ties the subframe to the chassis in the best possible way.

Fourth are our Rear Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearings. These eliminate the factory deflection that can cause up to 2 degrees of inward toe upon acceleration, and improve chassis responsiveness. If you drag race your GT, EcoBoost or V6 Mustang, our spherical bearings for the rear lower control arm will assist tires hooking immediately upon acceleration.

These four parts were the first of their kind for the S550 Mustang and nothing will prevent unwanted subframe movement or wheel hop better than this kit for the price.
Add the Steeda Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert Urethane System (GT or EcoBoost) to further improve rear end control under launches by minimizing pinion angle changes, reducing differential deflection, and increasing traction.

sth 2.jpg
Sponsored

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
On and off topic question. Some guys have had issues with the bmr front sway making contact on PC cars, have you guys tested any steeda sways on cars with procharger? I'm looking for consistency in my suspension, ie using all one manufacturer

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
On and off topic question. Some guys have had issues with the bmr front sway making contact on PC cars, have you guys tested any steeda sways on cars with procharger? I'm looking for consistency in my suspension, ie using all one manufacturer
Let me look into that for you ... I'll have to see if we have any feedback on that combo.

TJ

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I bought the Stop the Hop Starter Kit for my 2015 Mustang GT PP. Is there a way to buy the missing parts that are included in the "Enthusiast Kit"

Sponsored

SHONOFF15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW GT
I bought the Stop the Hop Starter Kit for my 2015 Mustang GT PP. Is there a way to buy the missing parts that are included in the "Enthusiast Kit"
They do sell all the parts individually. I did the same thing you did and bought the LCA bearings separately as well as the vertical links.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes you’re able to upgrade from our website for the different parts that are included in the different packages. Shoot me your email address And I’ll make sure that we get the parts picked out for you and you get forum pricing.

Best,

TJ

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Whether you buy the pieces separately or the kit, just get the stuff. I have LOADS of Steeda items on mine and they make a h*ll of a difference. It handles unbelievably well, no noises, no vibrations, no BS. MY Tri-ax short throw race shifter and rear spoiler are top notch as well.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
And ... here is our record-setting run with the Stop the Hop Kit!

[ame]

You have made a great choice!!!!

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
** ALERT - NEW 2018 STEEDA MUSTANG GT NA RECORD **

Just ran 10.71 SGMP last night - another record-setting run!

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I've seen Steeda bars on a Paxton/Vortech car.

What exactly is causing the problem with Procharged cars? The pulley?

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Anyone noticing increased NVH after the Enthusiast kit was installed. A Steeda tech told me the LCA bearings would increase the NVH...

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone noticing increased NVH after the Enthusiast kit was installed. A Steeda tech told me the LCA bearings would increase the NVH...
What is NVH?

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
[MENTION=34684]Loki-GT[/MENTION] NVH= Noise, vibration and/or harshness

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)