Sponsored

Aston Martin vs Mustang

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
My whole life, which has been longer than many of yours, I have loved the styling of Astons. I cannot afford one, same as most people cannot. The neatest I can get is the current Ford styling. I loved the Fusion-----but the manual is gone. Anyway I prefer a coupe to a sedan; that is why I am buying a 2015 Mustang. In the color Guard which is closest to British Racing Green
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
My whole life, which has been longer than many of yours, I have loved the styling of Astons. I cannot afford one, same as most people cannot. The neatest I can get is the current Ford styling. I loved the Fusion-----but the manual is gone. Anyway I prefer a coupe to a sedan; that is why I am buying a 2015 Mustang. In the color Guard which is closest to British Racing Green
:thumbsup:

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
I loved the Fusion-----but the manual is gone.
Wait, really? I mean, I guess it's not surprising being a midsize and all, but the 1.6L is a great engine. Honestly, I'd buy it over the 2.0L, which IMO is not as good with the automatic.

The fact that the auto industry is emphasizing on exterior styling gives me hope for the future of the auto industry. The Mustang is a prime example of this. Not that the Mustang was ever ugly, but now that the Mustang is going up against the FRS and Genesis with the EB I think it was high-time for a new look.

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
I have driven two AM one stick one auto. Nice but in all honesty the Mustang is as much or more fun. Especially when you add just a little extra power to the Mustang. My friend with the Aston used tell me it was fast. He bought a DOB supercharged 2007 custom for a third of the price of a used AM and now he knows what fun is. Plus he feels more comfortable driving the Mustang.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The day I drove a DBS...............an awesome car, and the only supercar I'd want with a lottery win.

But S550 come close, real close, for a fraction of the price :cool:

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The day I drove a DBS...............an awesome car, and the only supercar I'd want with a lottery win.

But S550 come close, real close, for a fraction of the price :cool:

a pic tells a thousand words
in this case how much u enjoyed that am
hoping to see at least that much joy when u post the 1st pics driving ur nu s550 gt

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
He was a cool old fella..............it was him encouraging me to push it :D
Sponsored