Sponsored

not a record breaking 18

mattdue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Ive never documented a car from stock to modified before so i figured now is as good time as any. The car is a 100% stock down to paper tag 2018 base a10 gt. 3.15 geared. I have quite a bit of experience drag racing and let me tell you this car is completely drama free. launch technique was go around the water clean the tires off stall to about 1100 then just flat foot the gas. Car had almost 0 wheel spin with tC and advanced track off. shifter left in D. AS you can see its not going to break any records. Probably made 10 passes all withing a .10th of each other.

80 degrees humid
Da around 2700.

slips are fastest pass and slowest pass. Sorry i dont know why they are sideways, just tilt you head.
image1 (2).jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deep Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - (A10) Magnetic Gray/ Mustang #7
Not bad for less than ideal conditions. I love it when people tell you their car runs 10.90's and forget to tell you it was 39 degrees, 20% humidity, and they were at DA levels of the Dead Sea, oh and it was a private track rental where they slathered the VHT all the way down to the 1/8th mile. :D

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Same boat here...

See my "Less than stellar first run" post. Running in 5000 DA and 93* is pointless.

I am hoping to get my 18 to Milan Dragway near Detroit in August while on vacation. I have always ran well there as do most cause of the low elevation and usually good DA.

with 2.1 60's, there is obviously some launch left on the table.

Last edited:
OP
OP

mattdue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
the 2.1 60's are less that spectacular. The car did spin much its just kinda doggy. It also developed the 18 motor tick before going to the track so maybe it has an issue. I have an appointment at the dealer in the Am so we will see. Bright side is dss 2k axles, bmr lockout kit, and Race stars showed up today.
Sponsored