Difficulty Getting In GT Premium PP

Bucky69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP RR
Thought I'd post this as a solution to a problem I was having.

I was having problems entering the vehicle because I need to have the seat quite far forward due to short legs.

If you happen to be experiencing the same issue and you are lucky enough to have the memory seats, just program a button to have the seat further back to allow easy entry. Then program a different button for your driving position. Just hit the "entry button" to get in then the "drive position button" once in the car.

Got the idea from my wife's Lincoln MKC that automatically sends the seat backwards to let you get in and out easier.

Works for me anyway! :clap2:
Sponsored

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
If you have the memory seats there is a setting when you turn the car of it takes the seat all they way back, then when you start the car it goes back to where you had it. No programing. Its in the steering wheel controls!

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
The Mustang already has an easy exit/entry feature that will move the seat back automatically when you stop the car, assuming you do have the package with memory seats.

I'm not in my car, but I think it was under settings, vehicle, easy entry/exit. Someone correct this if I am remembering incorrectly.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Just use the easy entry feature that slides the seat back automatically when you turn the car off. That said, I do use a similar setup; button 1 for normal driving, button 2 changes the mirrors down and in so I can easily see the sides and curbs when backing and button 3 just further back for all sorts of reasons. ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bucky69

Bucky69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP RR
Thanks everyone! I've only had the car a few days and hadn't found that option yet. :thumbsup:

9ball1104

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT 5-speed
Just use the easy entry feature that slides the seat back automatically when you turn the car off. That said, I do use a similar setup; button 1 for normal driving, button 2 changes the mirrors down and in so I can easily see the sides and curbs when backing and button 3 just further back for all sorts of reasons. ;)
The mirror trick is very cool.