• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharger D1SC stage 2 plus goodies

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I have a procharger for sale I pulled off my car. I bought the stage 2 tuner kit and upgraded to a D1SC with the big red (open to atmosphere) bypass valve. I upgraded all the clamps except the one that goes to the air cleaner with t bolt clamps. Included is a UPR catch can kit specific for the procharger, I also labeled where all the connections go. The kit has 20k miles on it and everything is operating properly. I pulled it off the car because I'm getting rid of the car, i have other priorities. I can send more pics of whatever you want if you txt me. I took everything out of the boxes and took pics then realized I needed my screen name and date.

Here's what's for sale:
Procharger D1SC stg 2 kit with n gauge with a Lund tune for the setup (not sure if it will work on another car, was on 17 gt) and ID1000 injectors and a jms plug and play boost a pump. also including a reische performance 170 thermostat bnib. Also included a upr catch can plug and play oil separator kit. The supercharger kit has the big red bypass valve that vents to atmosphere.

Want $5700 shipped obo for the complete kit, I paid over $6000 for the tuner kit alone then added a d1sc and red bypass and upgraded clamps plus the tuner is included along with id1000 injectors and bap. I easily have 9k in the kit altogether.

Cell is 619 2891477 I am willing to ship, names Eric
prochargerinbox.jpg
ngaugetuner.jpg
procharger.jpg
supercharger package.jpg
intercooler.jpg
redrace valve.jpg
id1000.jpg
170tstat.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Will you take 5k shipped for the supercharger kit with injectors

OP
OP

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
PM sent

Stang8psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Damn. Who sold you That tuner kit brand new for $6800.00??:eyebulge::eyebulge:

OP
OP

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
Damn. Who sold you That tuner kit brand new for $6800.00??:eyebulge::eyebulge:
Its 6650 now without upgrades, I bought the kit 2 years ago. Might have been the price with the upgrades.

Sponsored

Stang8psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Its 6650 now without upgrades, I bought the kit 2 years ago. Might have been the price with the upgrades.
Had to be the price with all the upgrades lol.
The stage 2 tuner kit Now is only $6298 MSRP (MAP $6204). 2 years ago it would've been $6199 MSRP (MAP $5982)
I am a Distributor of ProCharger for my Work

OP
OP

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
Just a quick Google search will show that's not the only price around. I should have ordered directly from procharger but I bought through lethal performance. Anyways bump.
Sponsored