Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
So Steeda recently installed a set of Progressive springs on my GT PP and I am impressed, the new ride profile is just awesome. The lack of wheel gap makes things look much cleaner and more aggressive. the ride is a huge change and I must say it did take some getting used to. It changes from the bouncy bunny hop to a choppy affect sort of like there are chains holding the car from bouncing too high. The vehicles vertical travel has been reduced by about 40-50% which has made cornering much better. Once I got used to the new ride feel I became more confident in the cars ability to "hug" the road. Over all this was a great add to an already great car. If you are looking for a single upgrade that makes a huge change this is definitely the way to go!
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
So Steeda recently installed a set of Progressive springs on my GT PP and I am impressed, the new ride profile is just awesome. The lack of wheel gap makes things look much cleaner and more aggressive. the ride is a huge change and I must say it did take some getting used to. It changes from the bouncy bunny hop to a choppy affect sort of like there are chains holding the car from bouncing too high. The vehicles vertical travel has been reduced by about 40-50% which has made cornering much better. Once I got used to the new ride feel I became more confident in the cars ability to "hug" the road. Over all this was a great add to an already great car. If you are looking for a single upgrade that makes a huge change this is definitely the way to go!
I agree!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Thanks for posting, Brian! Enjoy those progressives :thumbsup:

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Nice!! Getting mine installed today.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
So...no gap between the fender and top of the tires? Any pics of this?
uploadfromtaptalk1440638798590.jpg
One week after the springs have been on. There is a bit more settling to do. I can get you a close up if you like.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Wow that looks awesome Brian, new wheels/tires/springs she's riding NICE! :headbang:

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
I got mine installed on Wednesday. I have an ecoboost with NO PP. The look is excellent. I was not looking for a crazy drop. Its just enough that it makes the car look aggressive without overdoing it. The ride in normal driving is not real noticeable. I do think it takes bumps and expansion joints better, a little less harsh. When it comes to turns its much better. The car feels much more planted. Overall the car also feels less bouncy. Great results for a daily driver, I dont track the car. Overall happy, though I wish I could install my self as the installation cost makes this overall a fairly expensive upgrade.

Sponsored

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Question. I am running the Steeda Sport spring on my 2014. While they are a significant improvement to the factory springs, they are a bit to bouncy for me. Even with the new struts/shocks from Vorshlag.

How do these feel on roads that have a lot of "Issues" on the 2015's?

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Deleted post.

Last edited:

Metal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP
I am about to get my Progressive Springs installed.

What did the dealer or your local installer charge you, for installation & alignment?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I am about to get my Progressive Springs installed.

What did the dealer or your local installer charge you, for installation & alignment?
The range seems to be $250-400 including alignment.

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP Flowmaster Outlaws
My steeda progressive stance! Love it! 19x9.5" wheels with 285/40 rear and 275/40 front.
20150829_080429.jpg
20150829_080411_resized.jpg
Sponsored