Sponsored

2018MY Rear Spoiler

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
Can the 2018MY rear spoiler be fitted to a MY2017 car? I guess it can with some drilling of holes? If so can it be bought from Ford yet as a pre-painted part?
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Can the 2018MY rear spoiler be fitted to a MY2017 car? I guess it can with some drilling of holes? If so can it be bought from Ford yet as a pre-painted part?
I remember reading another thread on here saying you can buy from Ford but they come unpainted and in three parts and I think they are around £700 but I could be out on the price

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
They are really marking these up.
£640 Haynes maidstone,but they having trouble getting them.if you want it sprayed and fitted thats at least a grand :frusty:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
They are really marking these up.
£640 Haynes maidstone,but they having trouble getting them.if you want it sprayed and fitted thats at least a grand :frusty:
Making them a bloody steal if ordered with the car at only £350, did you try ordering one when you ordered your car avocet as my dealer said that Ford will discount it if this was the case

Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Making them a bloody steal if ordered with the car at only £350, did you try ordering one when you ordered your car avocet as my dealer said that Ford will discount it if this was the case
I ordered in November so it wasn't available.
Even though they knew i wanted the spoiler early on they didn't offer a discount and i just bought the bloody thing and had it sprayed up.

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can anyone confirm that the boot lid (trunk) from the MY15 - 17 is carried over onto the MY18 so the Ford OEM spoiler will fit with the required hole drilling

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Can anyone confirm that the boot lid (trunk) from the MY15 - 17 is carried over onto the MY18 so the Ford OEM spoiler will fit with the required hole drilling
I think they are the same as I have seen a photo of a MY17 with a MY18 spoiler on or are you going the other way

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think they are the same as I have seen a photo of a MY17 with a MY18 spoiler on or are you going the other way
I want to buy and fit a MY18 spoiler to my MY17 hence needing to know if the boot lids are the same - I think they are but wanted to be sure

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
they are the same indeed. someone from here has already put the 18 deck lid on their 17 and adam has the 18 lights on his 17 so everything around the boot is identical pretty confident the boot is identical too.

all that really changed at the back and looks to be a direct refit is the entire bumper
Sponsored