Sponsored

ARH LT & Active Exhaust Soundclips

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
I finally finished up my header install. It has the ARH LT, Roush X-Pipe, and Active Exhaust.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Not bad at all. I take it your still using the OEM mufflers. I did the same on my GT350. I went Kooks LT's and mid Xpipe, and went with the OEM mufflers.

Car sounds great.

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 301A A10, Modded N/A 1993 coupe 5.0L
Great vid Thanks!

Position of your wife is perfect for what is the most important, her security!

Do you have the new part numbers for the 2018 extension please and where to buy?

OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not bad at all. I take it your still using the OEM mufflers. I did the same on my GT350. I went Kooks LT's and mid Xpipe, and went with the OEM mufflers.

Car sounds great.
Thanks. Yes it still OEM mufflers

Great vid Thanks!

Position of your wife is perfect for what is the most important, her security!

Do you have the new part numbers for the 2018 extension please and where to buy?
The extenders are ARH brand. I don't know the part number and they don't have them list on there website. I ordered my headers from Beefcake so Eric had to do a lot of back and forth with ARH but he got them ordered for me.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
sound similar to mine!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=W1DPhNkEwoA;t=1[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I just love the fact that quiet mode is actually still quiet. There's a couple of active exhausts out there, where quiet mode isn't really quiet and sounds shittier.

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Yes it still OEM mufflers

The extenders are ARH brand. I don't know the part number and they don't have them list on there website. I ordered my headers from Beefcake so Eric had to do a lot of back and forth with ARH but he got them ordered for me.

Understood!
The part number are on the extender. They are not made by arh for sure. Unfortunately I can't see the part number on your vid!

OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sound similar to mine!
Yea I was following your YouTube channel and I swear I couldn't get my factory harness O2 sensor to stretch as far as yours. Luckily I got the extenders.

I just love the fact that quiet mode is actually still quiet. There's a couple of active exhausts out there, where quiet mode isn't really quiet and sounds shittier.
When I actually listen to the quiet drive by I was wondering if my wife had the sound on because you didn't hear the car until I was closely approaching her. Quiet mode definitely works.

Understood!
The part number are on the extender. They are not made by arh for sure. Unfortunately I can't see the part number on your vid!
I'll jack the car up tonight and get it for you.

OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Understood!
Here you go
IMG_3202.JPG

Sponsored

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Yea I was following your YouTube channel and I swear I couldn't get my factory harness O2 sensor to stretch as far as yours. Luckily I got the extenders.

When I actually listen to the quiet drive by I was wondering if my wife had the sound on because you didn't hear the car until I was closely approaching her. Quiet mode definitely works.

I'll jack the car up tonight and get it for you.
We here did you get extensions from. The way I did mine is truly just a temporary fix

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We here did you get extensions from. The way I did mine is truly just a temporary fix
Since I ordered my headers through Beefcake they went back and forth with ARH for me. They came from ARH.
Sponsored