Sponsored

Best Microfiber

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Surprisingly I don't see a thread on this but. My microfiber towels are really getting kinda grimy time for some new ones. What is everyone using? I need recommendations on good drying microfibers and good ones to use with a rinse less wash. Thanks.
Sponsored

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
Also interested in this. a keep a huge stack of walmart microfibers in the trunk for interior/dirty jobs/emergency cleanup so I can just throw them out.

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
I use the Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy and CarPro Boa towels from CarPro-US.com and the 16"x16" Microfiber Cloth Professional from MaximMart.com

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I use the great whites from adam polishes, by far the best MF towels I've used...pricey though.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
I use griots and chemical guys , both excellent

Sponsored

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I just buy a big ass bag from Samsclub. They arent the best but they are considerably better than the cheap autozone and walmart microfibers.

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
You guys should order rags from the rag company. They supply to all the major online detail supply companies.I had a chance to meet the owner last month while holding a opti-coat clinic at my shop. He truly has a passion for rags its pretty cool

Last edited:

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You guys should order rags from the rag company. They supply to all the major online detail supply companies.I had a chance to meet the owner last month while holding a opt-coat clinic at my shop. He truly has a passion for rags its pretty cool

+1 for the rag company. Even paying for shipping to Australia the price was great.

Also I can recommend the Korean made microfiber over any of the chinese made stuff. It really is a higher quality product, you can feel the difference between chinese made and korean made !

They are way better than anything I have purchased in Australia and cheaper!

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I stopped with micro fibers. Every micro fiber rag I've tried left fibers on my car that are hard as hell to get off. Have to rewash my car.

EcoBoostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I have bought a bag off of amazon at one point which has worked out great, they are a light blue.

But for drying the chemical guys waffle weave large towels (45$ for 3) having been one of the best investments I've made... great product.

Sponsored

Dramad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Blk
I like using any that fall in the 300-400 thread ah ma bob per square, I prefer about 350 for drying and wax removal. Remove tags before use

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Microfiber Madness as mentioned in here. Superb MF's. The Dry-Me-Crazy is the best drying towel I've ever used. Along with the incredisponge/mitt being the best washing mitt I've ever used.

http://www.carpro-us.com/microfiber-madness/

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Surprisingly I don't see a thread on this but. My microfiber towels are really getting kinda grimy time for some new ones. What is everyone using? I need recommendations on good drying microfibers and good ones to use with a rinse less wash. Thanks.
CG ones + CG detergent.

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Been buying bulk bags at Costco and usually only let them touch my paint once before I either toss em or use them for wheels/exhaust etc. Probably should find a better alternative lol
Sponsored