Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium

Steeda intake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now you need to change the stripes on your intake and coil covers to blue to match your filter element.

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
Now you need to change the stripes on your intake and coil covers to blue to match your filter element.

I'm going to use a k&N filter recharge kit to change the filter color to red instead of blue

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
I'm going to use a k&N filter recharge kit to change the filter color to red instead of blue

It'll fade as well if you want to save money. They don't stay bright blue for too long

Sponsored

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
It'll fade as well if you want to save money. They don't stay bright blue for too long

I already have the recharge kit at the house. I had the Steeda intake on my 2011 GT and it turned gray in like two months. So I know all about it. Lol

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)

Finally received my license plate frame (see pics!) that I ordered back in September. "Grand General 60402 Matte Black Powder Coated License Plate Frame with 2 Holes" on Amazon.

Last week I ordered a lower GT grille delete from SpaceCitySPY to show off my future Levels intercooler that I bought on Black Friday.

Gibson exhaust installed yesterday! It sounds so good, not ricey at all as the video might suggest. Only have a cold start vid so far (sorry about the autofocus). This was at 4:30am under a carport in case it matters to anyone. Trying to find a safe place to get some drive bys and revs.

It has a nice, deep tone. There's no drone. When cruising you can barely hear it but when you step on the gas you sure can. The black tips look great.

Had a little trouble aligning with the left clamp, but doesn't seem to be an issue so far. The rear valence keeps cool to the touch despite the warm tips.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]M-eMui5jD8A[/MEDIA]"]

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Gibson exhaust installed yesterday! It sounds so good, not ricey at all as the video might suggest. Only have a cold start vid so far (sorry about the autofocus). This was at 4:30am under a carport in case it matters to anyone. Trying to find a safe place to get some drive bys and revs.

It has a nice, deep tone. There's no drone. When cruising you can barely hear it but when you step on the gas you sure can. The black tips look great.
I hope it's the video because it sounds like a Civic when you start it.....

Sponsored

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
I hope it's the video because it sounds like a Civic when you start it.....
lol I was hesitant to post it because it didn't really sound as good in the video as it did in person. Not Civic at all IMO. Might not be the exhaust note for everyone but I love it.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Yep. Still debating on getting an aftermarket one in the future. And thanks! I agree.
Ya I knew you were worried about it based on what you said, I'm sure it sounds better in person...if you like it, that's what's important...

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Installed my Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace and K Brace today. Pretty straight forward took about 45 minutes with the help of a friend. to anybody who wants to do this in the future, don't worry about removing the cowl and wipers or disconnecting the battery cable. Just pop the plastic clips out of the cowl and prop it up. Slip the K brace under the cowl and bolt it down. Then just pull the cable out of the way and slide the strut tower brace underneath it. It helps to have a friend for that part.

The front end definitely feels tighter with more precise turn in and more stability of rough roads and potholes. Now the rear end feels loose compared to the front so I can't wait to install my Steeda rear IRS subframe brace.
Sponsored