Sponsored

Whats a good price to sell a NEW GT350 Brake Package for ? ? ? ?

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette Grand Sport w/Z07, 2011 Golf TDI
I bought a take off set for about $2k total shipped.
Sponsored

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I bought a take off set for about $2k total shipped.
I need to find this deal.. did you swap out the half shafts and emergency parking brake lines? I know this kit comes with gt350 half shafts, and appears the full tilt boogie doesnt.

Are the gt350 half shafts needed to make rear brakes work on s550?

I see alot of parts on eBay and other places where I can just pickup the parts separate and make my own kit. I would rather have upgraded half shafts beyond the gt350 anyways, due to going whipple in the future.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
They are new not used. They are worth easy $2800.
General rule of thumb with parts....if you are not the original New parts buyer... they are then 2nd hand and usually .50 on the dollar when u sell!! Now collectable NOS stuff is a whole new ball game!! $1800 is a good price. Just MHO !!

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Op. Just buy the R calipers and send it back for a full refund and sell the powder coated calipers here on the forum.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
$1100 shipped for 4 R calipers from lmr. Than you can sell the poweder coated ones for $500-$600. At the end you will lose $500 on parts and around $150 for shipping back to the vendor.

Sponsored

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
I need to find this deal.. did you swap out the half shafts and emergency parking brake lines? I know this kit comes with gt350 half shafts, and appears the full tilt boogie doesnt.

Are the gt350 half shafts needed to make rear brakes work on s550?

I see alot of parts on eBay and other places where I can just pickup the parts separate and make my own kit. I would rather have upgraded half shafts beyond the gt350 anyways, due to going whipple in the future.
No they didn't come with half shafts. They are not needed for the swap. I did get an extra 2 wheel hubs because the shipper included them.

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
No they didn't come with half shafts. They are not needed for the swap. I did get an extra 2 wheel hubs because the shipper included them.
I might just go this route and piece together a swap on my Mustang for the gt350r brakes. Seeing the op is not too interested in moving this kit to me or working on the price. I think based on all the post on here $3000 is more than fair for the kit shipped.

My understanding is all that is needed for the front is the calipers, rotors, and adapters to mount the calipers? Reading through the Ford Performance instructions right now from the M-2300-Y kit.

The rear looks like calipers, rotors, emergency brake hats and cables, and knuckles.

Am I missing something, not interested in new hubs because of the larger studs on the gt350?

Can the brake lines be reused front and rear, coming from a PP Mustang?

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
I might just go this route and piece together a swap on my Mustang for the gt350r brakes. Seeing the op is not too interested in moving this kit to me or working on the price. I think based on all the post on here $3000 is more than fair for the kit shipped.

My understanding is all that is needed for the front is the calipers, rotors, and adapters to mount the calipers? Reading through the Ford Performance instructions right now from the M-2300-Y kit.

The rear looks like calipers, rotors, emergency brake hats and cables, and knuckles.

Am I missing something, not interested in new hubs because of the larger studs on the gt350?

Can the brake lines be reused front and rear, coming from a PP Mustang?
For the front you can either get the adapters or gt350 front knuckle. Rears yea, that's everything. The studs are the same, it's the R that has longer studs in the front I believe. Yes, brake lines can be reused.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
If he is in Socal these should be sold fairly easy. I wonder if he's posted on craigslist.

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
If he is in Socal these should be sold fairly easy. I wonder if he's posted on craigslist.
Yeah, it's a decent price for anyone that's local.

Sponsored

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Going to back out at $3000 shipped, as this is getting into territory of what I can do the swap first hand new.

Just going to buy all the parts and do it myself. The front doesn't seem to be issue.

Just need to figure out where to get the emergency brake hat loaded? Sent Full Tilt Boogie email and see if they offer the just emergency brake hat. I can't seem to find it online from parts houses.

Last edited:

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Going to back out at $3000 shipped, as this is getting into territory of what I can do the swap first hand new.

Just going to buy all the parts and do it myself. The front doesn't seem to be issue.

Just need to figure out where to get the emergency brake hat loaded? Sent Full Tilt Boogie email and see if they offer the just emergency brake hat. I can't seem to find it online from parts houses.

Excellent offer. Matches your also.

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)

The E-brake is a drum brake inside the rotor hat.

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
General rule of thumb with parts....if you are not the original New parts buyer... they are then 2nd hand and usually .50 on the dollar when u sell!! Now collectable NOS stuff is a whole new ball game!! $1800 is a good price. Just MHO !!
This rule conveniently applies to American cars as well!
Sponsored