18 MY Saleen front end unveiled

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Unfortunately it looks like some random front bumper from a discount store body kit.

_
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Saleen design fell off after the New Edge. Their New Edges were so bad-fucking-ass!
The s197 were utter shit, and these are just meh. So maybe when the S650 comes out they will be back to their glory days....

Btw I went to the Saleen store in Irvine, CA too bad it closed long ago. They had one of the cars cut in half and an S7 on display. Bad ass. I guess after the S7 or other than the unreleased supercar they had; their design has fallen off.

Sponsored

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Ehhh ... that looks like azz ... something akin to 90's JC Whitney mail order.

Sadly Saleen is a shadow of its former self. You can't live off the coattails of something you achieved 30 years ago and expect renewed success.

SergeyMelnik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sergey
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
They put 90s design on to a very modern looking car. The saleen design by itself is not all that bad. Its plain which I like but the biggest issue is that it just doesnt match the car. And stock looks much better and higher quality.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Looks awfully bland to me.

Sponsored

G-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 COUPE
What were they thinking? I bought a brand new Saleen convertible in 1989. Saleen mustangs stood out with an aggressive race car design. I WAS a Saleen fan.
This thing is so bland it would look like a base model next to the 18 GT or Ecoboost.
Saleen should look into firing his designers and hiring some of the guys doing renderings on this forum.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Shelby all day... This Saleen looks like something I can do on my own modding lol

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Honestly, it looks like a rental car.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost

scharfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Saleen Yellow Label Mustang
If you look real close at all the lower grille areas where the insert meets the white paint the fitment looks bad. Almost like whoever took those pictures wanted us to see it.
Haha yea, looks like a blind man went at it with a hand saw. Red insert looks crooked to me too. My guess is they never even noticed. Based on how pathetically bad my 2016 Saleen Yellow label was when they delivered it, stating that it was perfect. The same blind man that did the cutting probably does the quality control also.
Sponsored