Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
hopefully its not as long as a wait as it is for me. i ordered mine the first week of October and still haven't seen it. got a tracking email sent out to me on the 3rd of February, but it hasn't updated at all and just states "a shipping label has been created". Contacted AM and he said it probably got lost in the mail. just really disappointing waiting so long just for it to get lost in the mail. Even more disappointing is that if i say fuck it and ask him to redo it, ill be waiting another 5 months. might just end up with a slammer knob. sigh.
Holy sh*t!! 5 months??

I ordered 12/1 and was told 5-6 weeks, been almost 12.

A month ago it just needed to be clear coated.

I've not gotten an email about it being shipped so hopefully mine's not lost in transit.

Sigh........

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Holy sh*t!! 5 months??

I've not gotten an email about it being shipped so hopefully mine's not lost in transit.

Sigh........
Sorry to tell you but its more likely gonna be 5-6 months. Ordered mine 9/3 and still nothing. Many others have been through the same.

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Holy sh*t!! 5 months??

Sigh........
Sorry to tell you but its more likely gonna be 5-6 months. Ordered mine 9/3 and still nothing. Many others have been through the same.
Both of yours were cleared together. They will be coming out as soon as possible. If you'd like you can reach out to me how we normally communicate and I can send you some progress pics if you'd like.

Neither of them should have taken that long and I deeply apologize that they did.

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
As someone who ordered from Anarchy a year ago I felt I wanted to chime in after reading this. The wait may take a little longer than others. However, having purchased one previously and ordered another for the Tremec, the finished product is really quite exceptional. The design work is done to great detail and the product arrives in flawless condition. More importantly though, it doesn't wear out or get ragged. I drove almost every single day including some rather "moist" days. I've seen aftermarket and even factory knobs that wear out and look like they've been around for ages. Every day I got into the car, my previous one looks like I just pulled it out of the box and installed it. Yes, the delay might be a little more than expected but you'll be happy to see that quality is not forgone for pace.

Sponsored

Jak112460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
As someone who ordered from Anarchy a year ago I felt I wanted to chime in after reading this. The wait may take a little longer than others. However, having purchased one previously and ordered another for the Tremec, the finished product is really quite exceptional. The design work is done to great detail and the product arrives in flawless condition. More importantly though, it doesn't wear out or get ragged. I drove almost every single day including some rather "moist" days. I've seen aftermarket and even factory knobs that wear out and look like they've been around for ages. Every day I got into the car, my previous one looks like I just pulled it out of the box and installed it. Yes, the delay might be a little more than expected but you'll be happy to see that quality is not forgone for pace.
I don’t want to beat a dead horse here but Anarchy takes a ridiculous amount of time. In fact he bs’d me many times on my order. With that being said there are a ton of posts about how long it takes for Anarchy to make and ship products and anyone complaining about the time is ignorant and didn’t do their research. It takes months for Anarchy to make product. He’ll probably tell you it’s almost done or there was a problem and it will take longer. That’s life with Anarchy Motive.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I was another victim of being led on for months by Anarchy. Lots of bullshit..."It will ship next week" Sure it will .... At least he refunded me after wasting months of my time. Just be honest dude!

I don’t want to beat a dead horse here but Anarchy takes a ridiculous amount of time. In fact he bs’d me many times on my order. With that being said there are a ton of posts about how long it takes for Anarchy to make and ship products and anyone complaining about the time is ignorant and didn’t do their research. It takes months for Anarchy to make product. He’ll probably tell you it’s almost done or there was a problem and it will take longer. That’s life with Anarchy Motive.

Jak112460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was another victim of being led on for months by Anarchy. Lots of bullshit..."It will ship next week" Sure it will .... At least he refunded me after wasting months of my time. Just be honest dude!
He refunded me after months of telling me he could make what I wanted and lots of excuses about moving and whatever and then not being able to make what I wanted. I just get tired of seeing people complain about time when most of the posts are people complaining about how long it takes. Assume three to five months and you won’t be disappointed.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
It's real simple, tell your customers 3-5 months and then nobody would complain and get mad. Good things are worth waiting for when you know your going to wait.

He refunded me after months of telling me he could make what I wanted and lots of excuses about moving and whatever and then not being able to make what I wanted. I just get tired of seeing people complain about time when most of the posts are people complaining about how long it takes. Assume three to five months and you won’t be disappointed.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Got my knob from Anarchy today. Beautiful job.:headbang:

Will take some pics and upload this weekend, as I am now not home and won’t be until Friday

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Got my knob from Anarchy today. Beautiful job.:headbang:

Will take some pics and upload this weekend, as I am now not home and won’t be until Friday
Congrats bud :headbang:
With that second nor’easter hitting you guys you sure you will get back home?

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Congrats bud :headbang:
With that second nor’easter hitting you guys you sure you will get back home?
As of now, I am not anticipating any travel issues. But ya never know. :shrug:

So I may be a little longer before being able to play with my new knob.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Raceseng Ashiko Big Bore Translucent
Raceseng1 - Copy.jpg