MGW Shifters Are Great and All, But...

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Aaahhh, good job. It is a B50. It’s also a botique edition; 100 numbered total pieces. Another dream come true. I was pretty excited when the wallet matched the case perfectly.

Yea dude, I gotta know about the gun comment. Curious now. Tell it; we won’t turn you in!

I don’t know that I’d label myself a Glock guy, but I really do like the two I have.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I think the wallet is very cool. One thing I would advise George to do is to offer the wallet with the Scudo logo on it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I think the wallet is very cool. One thing I would advise George to do is to offer the wallet with the Scudo logo on it.
The Scudo logo is on on the other side of the Cobra...I just didn't include the pic.

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Do you put cash in that thing? Looks small.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
So here's my full feedback on the wallet. Everyone will be different based on your personal preferences.

--I never hardly ever carry a wallet in my back pocket. I always carried some type of small, EDC wallet in my front pocket or jacket pocket (or in hand with the phone, depending), so this thing was a super easy transition.

--Like Epiphany or someone mentioned, this thing is AT LEAST half the size of the leather bifold I did use to carry

--This one forced me to clean out the stupid, unnecessary shit that, not only did I not need to carry on a daily basis, but crap that I didn't need at all..

--Money. Money is somewhat of an inconvenience because you need to fold it to fit, but it does fit. I do a tri-fold of my dollar bills and they fit perfectly that way. Good thing for me, I literally almost never have cash. So for me, the money part is not much of a factor

--My ONLY complaint is organization; there is none. With a traditional wallet, you have staggered slots where you can see and pick your card you want. This, everything is lumped into one big room and you gotta dig for what you want. I keep my most popular items on the two outsides and work my way in based on popularity or regularity of use. This was a factor for me, but the trade off has been worth it for the cool points

--It's roomier than it looks. When I cleaned out my traditional wallet, literally everything I needed AND wanted to carry on a daily basis, fits

--I have 11 pieces of plastic in mine (credit cards, drivers license, etc, etc), my lucky $2 bill, and plenty of room for a small wad of cash or a couple more cards

--Also has been covered, but it's an attention getter like nobody's business

--It's also a fidget spinner...yes...I find myself at times unable to stop playing with it...flipping the lid open and closed and such

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I think they are a great idea. Id have one, but I go through metal detectors a lot and I don't like throwing my wallet into a bowl and leaving it out of my possession for a while.

A very cool product, however!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The Scudo logo is on on the other side of the Cobra...I just didn't include the pic.
I wouldn't want the cobra logo, just a large laser engraved version of the Scudo logo. Doesn't really matter because I won't buy one. Very cool but too attention getting. I don't want the (potentially) negative attention. :cheers:

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Interesting. I was wondering what it was. I usually keep my wallet locked up. All of my cards have my pics on them, so I just grab the ones I need and go into said store or restaurant. I usually do not carry a wad of cash either.

FN 5.7. Great home protection weapon. Along with it's brother, a p90

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
OP did you get an MGW or what?

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
OP did you get an MGW or what?
Did I get a MGW wallet? Or shifter? I have the wallet (obviously...not trying to be a smart ass), but I don't have their shifter yet. Was just trying to make a clever lead in to the thread.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Doesn't really matter because I won't buy one. Very cool but too attention getting. I don't want the (potentially) negative attention. :cheers:
That must suck to live life denying cool things out of fear of "what may happen" or avoiding "negative" attention...for which there's been none. Guess you're referring to someone trying to steal it? I don't treat it any different than any other wallet I've ever owned; it's not just sitting around.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Did I get a MGW wallet? Or shifter? I have the wallet (obviously...not trying to be a smart ass), but I don't have their shifter yet. Was just trying to make a clever lead in to the thread.
Ahh I didnt know they made wallets too.
Sponsored