Weird seat and lighting behavior...

sed6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Brand new 2018 with power seats and they are acting weird. Half the time they go to the correct memory position (based upon my key?) And the other half it slides forward only a bit (from the rear exit position). Same for my dash lighting, half the time it it goes to the proper color, half the time it defaults to ice blue. Same for my ambient lighting, half the time it's off, and the other half it's on, despite the fact that it's unchecked, implying off. All three problems are independent of one another and I might get any combination of the above. I thought the problem was because I have a tendency to start my car with the door open (this is when I first noticed it) but even with the door closed it acts funny. Any idea as to a solution?
Thanks!
Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Brand new 2018 with power seats and they are acting weird. Half the time they go to the correct memory position (based upon my key?) And the other half it slides forward only a bit (from the rear exit position). Same for my dash lighting, half the time it it goes to the proper color, half the time it defaults to ice blue. Same for my ambient lighting, half the time it's off, and the other half it's on, despite the fact that it's unchecked, implying off. All three problems are independent of one another and I might get any combination of the above. I thought the problem was because I have a tendency to start my car with the door open (this is when I first noticed it) but even with the door closed it acts funny. Any idea as to a solution?
Thanks!
First world problems. :D

My car has no power seats and no my colour and so far everything works. Anyway I’ve bumped you back up and hope you get help.

number6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium +PP
Funny, I am having the gauge color issue right now. Not a 2018, but 2016 PP. I can change the gauge color, but the next time I start the car it defaults back to red.

Would love to know how to fix this.

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I posted similar glitches that I am experiencing on my 18 also. Some of it is a bit annoying but as FATGUY said, 1st world problems I guess. Would be nice if it worked correctly though.

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
Thanks!
Exact same problem! Couldn't figure what's happening!:frusty:

Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Using the same key everytime?

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
Yes... same key..also tried, when setting memory, keep press until you hear 2 beeps....
Also tried using M2 instead....same thing..it happened this afternoon when leave work....

Chopps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Well I'm in on this weird issue to seats work about 1/2 time :)
Time to sell the car hahahahaha
Sponsored