whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Hello!

I’m in Australia to drop some of my students off. I’m from Detroit, but I live in Japan. I’m a huge Mustang fan. I’ve owned 6 mustangs and yes, I do have a S550 in Japan!

I’m in Queensland right now, but I’ll be staying near Sydney airport tomorrow night.

I really wanted to just see the Sydney harbor bridge and opera house, but I just don’t think I have time to get there on my own. Well maybe...

So... two questions:

1) How much do you think a taxi ride from the airport to the bridge and back would cost? (Any better way? It’ll be kinda late already, like 9:30PM)

2) anybody want to come get me in their mustang and give me a quick tour? If so, I could pay a little and you’d make a new mustang friend.

Maybe a silly question, but hey! It’s worth asking!

I don’t have very good internet, so if anybody wants to do this, you gotta tell me by tomorrow afternoon... I could PM you.
Sponsored

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
Hi Kaji san, I'd be up for this but I'm off to Canberra for the weekend for a family gig.
Taxi / Uber from the airport is only about 20min at that time of night but another option is the train to Circular Quay; Harbour Bridge & Opera House are only a very short walk.
Enjoy your visit.

OP
OP
whokilledkaji

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Hi Kaji san, I'd be up for this but I'm off to Canberra for the weekend for a family gig.
Taxi / Uber from the airport is only about 20min at that time of night but another option is the train to Circular Quay; Harbour Bridge & Opera House are only a very short walk.
Enjoy your visit.
Thanks a lot!!!
I might try that!!!

Aubrey

GT4949
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Planning the next one!
Vehicle Showcase
Train from airport to Circular Quay is best by far. City is not car friendly at all.
Sponsored