Houston Texas......

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Our friends in Houston Texas on 6G forms, I'm hoping that you and you Families are safe and well from the flooding down there, in the great State of Texas..... Thoughts and prayers are with you down there in Houston Texas.... JOHN
Sponsored

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red EcoBoost Premium with 20" wheels...
Thanks for your kind thoughts...

I live in the Galleria area...which is in the center of Houston's concrete jungle... about 5 inches of rain over a 14 hour span...flooding was minimal...

Most were smart enough to stay off the highways & areas that typically flood when heavy rains occur!

But here's a photo from the late May flooding... these motorists were left stuck in rising water on US 59... and had to abandon their vehicles!

More than 10,000 vehicle were reported as total losses in the Houston flooding in May!

Last edited:

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Live in westchase area and literally nothing is flooded. It's just sprinkling, Saturday it rained hard for like 3 minutes but nothing is happening. Drove all over I-10 and 59 and 610 and there's just nothing. No traffic which is great :) keep blowing things out of proportion weather people

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
Thanks Old Car guy. Greatly appreciated. 2 days of pretty steady rain here, but not as bad as expected, because it was slow, and steady, instead of hard and fast, like on memorial day week.
You are a good man for keeping us in your thoughts my friend. God Bless you.

Sponsored

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
The flooding wasnt that bad, just a few roads closed here and there. Thanks for thinking of us!

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I'm in Montgomery on the far north side, we just got steady rain all weekend with no flooding. Maybe 8 inches total for the weekend. All in all we got off very easy.

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Live in the southeast part between Pearland and Hobby Airport. Hardly any flooding thankfully because we have retention ponds out the wazoo around here, but my car did get plenty of a natural car wash :D
But thanks for thinking of us! Luckily, the flooding hasn't been near as bad as last time like the pic above!

Sponsored

MustangerS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Out in the Katy area the flooding was minimal to none but the concern is appreciated! Wasn't nearly as bad as the memorial day flooding.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
10k cars reported as a total loss. Wow!

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Live in the southeast part between Pearland and Hobby Airport. Hardly any flooding thankfully because we have retention ponds out the wazoo around here, but my car did get plenty of a natural car wash :D
But thanks for thinking of us! Luckily, the flooding hasn't been near as bad as last time like the pic above!
Exactly, it got a pretty good car wash, walked out sunday and hit it with the microfiber. looks pretty good now

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Exactly, it got a pretty good car wash, walked out sunday and hit it with the microfiber. looks pretty good now
Lol. I thought about doing that as well yesterday during the rain out here in Baton Rouge.