Sponsored

NEW American Racing Headers Factory Connect Headers NOW AVAILABLE!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
They're finally here. Many of you have been asking for a system from ARH that will bolt up to most aftermartket catbacks without having to do any cutting or welding.

ARH listened and built several systems that will be a direct bolt-on at the factory connection just before the resonator.

Here's a link to all of their factory connect systems.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/2015-mustang-gt-exhaust-systems/headers/long-tube/american-racing/direct-connect

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any other questions or would like to place an order.

Thanks, Jared

Sponsored

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I need these. Lethal, how much for you to have the pre-cat sections ceramic coated black?

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
What type of cats does this system come with? Is it a high flow cat? Stock cat? etc?

I think I'd like to get this setup to hook up to my ARH catback but I need to pass NY Inspection

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
They're finally here. Many of you have been asking for a system from ARH that will bolt up to most aftermartket catbacks without having to do any cutting or welding.

ARH listened and built several systems that will be a direct bolt-on at the factory connection just before the resonator.

Is this the correct system to use with the Ford racing Touring catback? or is the bottleneck eliminator the right fit?

Thanks Lethal

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What type of cats does this system come with? Is it a high flow cat? Stock cat? etc?

I think I'd like to get this setup to hook up to my ARH catback but I need to pass NY Inspection

ARH uses a high flow/ high performance cat. They're designed to work well on big HP cars. Depending on who you use for tuning you most likely should be able to pass emissions.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this the correct system to use with the Ford racing Touring catback? or is the bottleneck eliminator the right fit?

Thanks Lethal

You're going to want the factory connect system we linked above to properly mate with the FRPP cat back.
It will be a direct fit with no cutting or welding required.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I need these. Lethal, how much for you to have the pre-cat sections ceramic coated black?

I'm sorry but ARH doesn't offer ceramic coating as an option. That would be something you could do though a coating company after purchasing them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
You're going to want the factory connect system we linked above to properly mate with the FRPP cat back.
It will be a direct fit with no cutting or welding required.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Would these headers bolt to the FRPP Touring's X pipe, or replace that piece? My guess is they bolt to the FRPP's x pipe since your site says they could bolt to the stock resonator.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would these headers bolt to the FRPP Touring's X pipe, or replace that piece? My guess is they bolt to the FRPP's x pipe since your site says they could bolt to the stock resonator.
The new ARH factory connect system will bolt up directly to the FRPP x as the FRPP setup bolts up to the factory connection as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Sponsored