Sponsored

Kenne Bell 3.2L from Boostworks install

TexasLH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well the install wasn't as bad I thought it was gonna be. I think the headers took more time than the actual supercharger. Total time spent putting my supercharger, kooks headers, and mgw shifter took about 4 days; now waiting on my tune revision but it runs good and sounds awesome and the instructions are really simple and the customer service over at boost works is awesome.

http://imgur.com/a/FRTNW Here's the link to the album I couldn't figure out how to post the damn pics on here with out resizing them If you have any questions just hit me up.
Sponsored

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Congrats man, you'll love it.
I've had mine for a few months already

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
thanks for the detailed pics...trying to wrap my head around all this BEFORE i attempt it lol

get some video of ya playing around if ya can:cheers:

OP
OP

TexasLH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Its not that bad I would rather install another super charger than put headers back on lol.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
i will have plenty of help(and i'll need it), but yeah i've not seen one person say they really enjoyed that install lol. really makes the MAK cat deletes look good

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
thanks for the detailed pics...trying to wrap my head around all this BEFORE i attempt it lol

get some video of ya playing around if ya can:cheers:
I'm in the middle of a KB 2.8 install; have been for several days, but I'm spending chunks of the day when I have time on it. If there is ANYTHING you don't understand in the manual before you do it, I'd call either KB or if you bought it from Boostworks, talk to them.

The guide is pretty helpful, and the install is fairly straight forward. I'm probably less mechanically inclined vs. everyone else on this forum and I'm getting it done.
Sponsored