drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic Grey, Magneride
Vehicle Showcase
The radar is behind the closed part of the lower grill which is invisible to the radar.
Nice! On my previous 2015 BMW 335d, it was a box stuck to the bottom grill, it looked like some sort of development prototype!
Sponsored

Little John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Seat Leon
Nice! On my previous 2015 BMW 335d, it was a box stuck to the bottom grill, it looked like some sort of development prototype!
It's like that on my Seat Leon. It just looks like it's waiting for an expensive repair caused by something getting throw up at an inopportune time.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I couldn't get ACC on my Cadillac because they didn't offer it with manual trans like Ford does, but Cadillac puts the radar inside a modified Cadillac emblem in the grill. More vulnerable plus looks bad because they put a clear plastic dome over the emblem, probably to give a little impact protection.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Cleaned mine this evening ready for Modurstang on Sat :)

Getting ridiculous with these wheels now, I now spend as much time on them as I do on the rest of the car :lol: do look good though :cool:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Cleaned mine this evening ready for Modurstang on Sat :)

Getting ridiculous with these wheels now, I now spend as much time on them as I do on the rest of the car :lol: do look good though :cool:
i washed my wheels too today first time in 18 months :)

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Removed a dirty great lump of black plastic from the front of my Mustang....

And replaced it with a ...

New pressed metal number plate - straight on to the bumper (with sticky pads and tape)

I discovered what the strange little knocking noise was - not only had the dealer ignored my request NOT to fit a front number plate holder - they had fitted it anyway - and left it to a 6 year old to do...

It was lose and jumping up and down - moving by a few mil each time I hit a bump...

but now - a cleaner , better look - and no weird little knocking noises!

Cheers

Bob

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Removed a dirty great lump of black plastic from the front of my Mustang....

And replaced it with a ...

New pressed metal number plate - straight on to the bumper (with sticky pads and tape)

I discovered what the strange little knocking noise was - not only had the dealer ignored my request NOT to fit a front number plate holder - they had fitted it anyway - and left it to a 6 year old to do...

It was lose and jumping up and down - moving by a few mil each time I hit a bump...

but now - a cleaner , better look - and no weird little knocking noises!

Cheers

Bob
No pics :(

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No pics :(
happy to put up some pics - but after the last time I posted pics of the exhaust tips - and they came out ENORMOUS and the ribbing I got then I am rather loath to put any more up

I reckon I am doing the picture thing wrong - I am pressing the attachment button - choosing the pic and then upload - then it just get BIG

help?

Bob

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yeah the forum doesn't resize you're pictures you need to resize them first. download paint.net open your image in there select resize and change the width to about 900 pixels (px) wide and make sure the tick box is ticked for linking height and width (it should be more obvious than I make it sound) save the changes then attach and upload.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I just email the original to myself and the email resizes it so I can upload it

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
bugger it - still enormous ...
Mate, that's perfect. Don't worry about the few users that are still on 56k modems.

The plate looks great - I have the exact same one; though I kinda rushed the install and need to re-stick mine. I probably could have bent the plate a little better. Maybe a job for the weekend!

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
that has 2 strips of plate tape - and 8 sticky pads from metal plates and Halfords holding it on.

Just been for a drive on the worst road surface imaginable - and its still there!
Sponsored