Sponsored

Let's start a thread of other people checking out your stang

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
LOL....Around here you'd need a Ferrari to warrant anyones interest. No one here cares about my Mustang, and I'm glad.
Sponsored

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
I was cruising through our local outdoor mall after getting some stuff from the store. A kid and his dad were crossing in front of me. The dad was eyeballing me but wouldn't turn his head, but his son was not bashful at all. He gave me one of these:

giphy.gif

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Friends were in town for Memorial Day weekend and they stayed at an Airbnb downtown. I was helping them load up the cars before they left and my car was parked across the street. During the frenzy of carrying stuff out of the house an older gentleman that was at least in his late 70's was walking down the street and stopped at my car. He spent a good 2-3 minutes staring at my car from different angles, nodding his head in approval.

He looked over at us a few times with that "is this any of yours?" look on his face, but I didn't indulge him because I was helping with luggage. I was probably the only one that noticed him, but watching someone ogle over my car was satisfying enough.

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
I get comments, shoutouts and stares almost everyday but NEVER EVER from other Mustang drivers. In fact they make an effort to NOT acknowledge me. So I’ll just say it here and let it go...”yep, your Mustang is better than mine in every way -prettier, faster and especially louder. You win”

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I get comments, shoutouts and stares almost everyday but NEVER EVER from other Mustang drivers. In fact they make an effort to NOT acknowledge me. So I’ll just say it here and let it go...”yep, your Mustang is better than mine in every way -prettier, faster and especially louder. You win”

Same here..... Lotsa shout outs and stares..:D but never from other Stang drivers..:shrug:

I think most Mustang owners must be a$$holes.......:lol::lol:

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I was cruising through our local outdoor mall after getting some stuff from the store. A kid and his dad were crossing in front of me. The dad was eyeballing me but wouldn't turn his head, but his son was not bashful at all. He gave me one of these:

giphy.gif
Same thing happened to me! The dad wouldn't even give the car a look even though his son was jumping for joy. I gave the car a rev or two, and the kid had a smile from ear to ear hahaha! :headbang:

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
I always catch people at lights in the lane beside me eyeballin the car all the time.

I'm indifferent towards it now. I just do my own thing and pay no attention unless they ask me something about it.

Sometimes it's me though eyeballin someone else's Stang at a light lol. Like damn those rims look good, or even better damn that drivers hotter than her rims. If they're not just a regular mustang owner and into their cars normally we'll pull into a parking lot and check each other's cars out.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Same here..... Lotsa shout outs and stares..:D but never from other Stang drivers..:shrug:

I think most Mustang owners must be a$$holes.......:lol::lol:
I HATE Mustang owners. Whoever has a Mustang, sucks. :lol:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
A couple of weeks back I parked by a coffee shop, popped in and grabbed a coffee and headed back out. As I was heading to my car, a kid ran up to me (maybe 10 years old) and asked if he could take a pic of the car. I asked him if he would like to sit in it and get a pic taken...He was overjoyed and thanked me. And as he was leaving his response to me was "I ALWAYS wanted a car like that one" I thought saying "always' was very funny, since he was no more than 10.

I guess "always" is a relative term...:D

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
happens almost every day... to many to list...

Sponsored
OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
All the time. It's surprising.

I had a red 2005 GT, everyone loved it. My black 2012 GT few people commented on. Big yellow gets lots of attention, and it surprises me every time.

A few days ago, a guy that just bought a beautiful 2016 EB pulled into my work parking lot, parked next to my car, and started taking pictures. He e-mailed them to me too. We chatted for a bit about Mustangs, I showed him some things about his car he didn't know.

I laugh when some people (usually feminazis) say that a Mustang or Corvette is a mid-life crisis car, for a guy looking to pick-up young ladies. That's suuuuch a load of horse shit. All you attract with a Mustang is other dudes.
Yes that is the truth. And the girl who helped me was probably thinking "I've seen this car a lot and you guys are acting like fools." :lol:

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
I wish Mustangs got that kind of attention in Houston, but down here, they're a dime a dozen. I see 10 of them on my way to work, and that's only 2 miles away.

Now, when I air out in front of people, EVERYONE is looking with mouths open. Not many bagged mustangs anywhere in the world.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Well at least you admitted it. My Mustang is way better than yours. My milkshake also, in fact, brings all the girls to the yard. :lol:

Honestly though, Mustang owners are a jealous breed. Filled with hatred and envy...

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
Well at least you admitted it. My Mustang is way better than yours. My milkshake also, in fact, brings all the girls to the yard. :lol:

Honestly though, HUMANS are a jealous breed. Filled with hatred and envy...
Let me fix that for you! :D

teetoppz28

Walking on the dark side
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 400a PP1
This is why I bought an Oxford White... I like to ride around and not stand out. :)

My '06 Pontiac GTO was bright red and loud... Got WAAAAY more attention than I ever liked. It seemed that EVERYONE stared when I drove by and everyone wanted to race stoplight to stoplight. It got old. LOL!
Sponsored