Sponsored

Ready to order, almost.

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
Hello, I am new to this forum. Apologies if this is not in the right place, or if it has been posted previously. I have multiple questions and I couldn't seem to find all of them.

1. Is this fair pricing? I have read about X plan pricing and from what I can tell this pricing is good.

Mustang GT Premium $33,302.00
GT Performance PKG $2,227.00
Premier Trim $353.00
Navigation $710.00
Recaro Seats $1,424.00
Reverse Park Assist $264.00
Destination $825.00
Fuel Charge $53.12
ADV Assessment $625.00
Total Before TTL $39,783.12

2. Are the Advertising and Fuel charges above legit or should I counter back with those removed?

3. Is the Premier Trim available with Recaro seats?

4. Is reverse parking assist essentially just the backup cam and a sensor if you get close to something while backing up?

I appreciate any feedback. I sold my 05 Roush in 2011 to remodel my house. I miss it so much.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
1. Price looks good to me
2. We all have to pay those fees, I doubt they will remove them.
3. Yes
4. Backup camera is standard on all models, this package adds the sensors in the bumper that beep if you're too close.

Order up!

Sleepcakez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
How in God's name did you get this pricing? I'm buying through military car sales and am not getting that good of a price.
My premium starts at 35197.00. I've got the same options as you but 401a instead of recaros. My total is 39664.50

OP
OP
Xantom

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1. Price looks good to me
2. We all have to pay those fees, I doubt they will remove them.
3. Yes
4. Backup camera is standard on all models, this package adds the sensors in the bumper that beep if you're too close.

Order up!
Thanks for the info, I will be removing the Parking assist. I live in MN so I will be ordering about the first of the year so I should have it by April 1st. My local dealer is asking for $1000 non refundable deposit. Another dealer is asking for a $500 refundable deposit but they are 100 miles away. Should I be concerned about buying from another dealer but having it serviced at my local dealership? Though unlikely, I would like to know that if something happens where I can't complete the transaction I have an out.

OP
OP
Xantom

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How in God's name did you get this pricing? I'm buying through military car sales and am not getting that good of a price.
My premium starts at 35197.00. I've got the same options as you but 401a instead of recaros. My total is 39664.50
I sent price requests out to about 8 dealerships for that car. I have had 3 come back with that exact same pricing, 2 that were closer to retail, and I never heard from 3 of them. I am not the expert on how the X plan works, so maybe someone else here can help you out with that. I think that's BS that they wouldn't give a vet the best price they can.

Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info, I will be removing the Parking assist. I live in MN so I will be ordering about the first of the year so I should have it by April 1st. My local dealer is asking for $1000 non refundable deposit. Another dealer is asking for a $500 refundable deposit but they are 100 miles away. Should I be concerned about buying from another dealer but having it serviced at my local dealership? Though unlikely, I would like to know that if something happens where I can't complete the transaction I have an out.
You're getting a straight deal. I wouldn't worry about the deposit if you're intent on ordering; I also had to put down a $1k non-refundable one.

X-plan eliminates negotiation and restricts dealer fees to a $275 max. It's very straightforward.

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
I would try to get x-plan instead of the Vet pricing. I know you cannot stack the two, it's either one or the other. With x-plan you will be very close to Invoice on the car. I got a savings close to 2100 off MSRP..

My MSRP is 36,100
Invoice is 33,302

after adding in all the fee's like destination my total comes to 34,722, the total on the MSRP was 36,925, that's a 2100 dollar savings.

As for the 401a package, I found all the added extras were not worth it. I can tell you from experence that the 12 speaker Shaker system, is not that much better from the standard 9 speaker shaker system. I've gotten along this long in life with out backup sensors, I think I can go a little longer.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
The requirement of a deposit is a dealership decision. I placed my order with no deposit, but I've ordered several from them in the past. Now that I think about it, when I ordered my first GT vert back in 1999 they didn't ask for a deposit back then either.

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Hello, I am new to this forum. Apologies if this is not in the right place, or if it has been posted previously. I have multiple questions and I couldn't seem to find all of them.

1. Is this fair pricing? I have read about X plan pricing and from what I can tell this pricing is good.

Mustang GT Premium $33,302.00
GT Performance PKG $2,227.00
Premier Trim $353.00
Navigation $710.00
Recaro Seats $1,424.00
Reverse Park Assist $264.00
Destination $825.00
Fuel Charge $53.12
ADV Assessment $625.00
Total Before TTL $39,783.12

2. Are the Advertising and Fuel charges above legit or should I counter back with those removed?

3. Is the Premier Trim available with Recaro seats?

4. Is reverse parking assist essentially just the backup cam and a sensor if you get close to something while backing up?

I appreciate any feedback. I sold my 05 Roush in 2011 to remodel my house. I miss it so much.

Yes those prices are what I paid with x-plan. For those of you questioning pricing...join mustang club of america for $50 and get x-plan pricing!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xantom

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for all the posts. 1 last question, does anyone know what the Premier Trim option includes? There is a thread on this forum but there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for all the posts. 1 last question, does anyone know what the Premier Trim option includes? There is a thread on this forum but there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer.
It's worth it of you can squeeze it into your budget. The faux injection stitching becomes real contrast stitching (dash brows, shift boot, center console storage lid, regular seats gain additional stitching). Select materials become soft touch, primarily around the door panels. Door cards are replaced with perforated leather. If you're getting Recaros it's a requirement.

OP
OP
Xantom

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's worth it of you can squeeze it into your budget. The faux injection stitching becomes real contrast stitching (dash brows, shift boot, center console storage lid, regular seats gain additional stitching). Select materials become soft touch, primarily around the door panels. Door cards are replaced with perforated leather. If you're getting Recaros it's a requirement.
Thanks for clarifying. Can't wait to drive a mustang again:)
Sponsored