Sponsored

Steeda's New Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Springs - (Track Proven Winner!!!)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
You can save 15% during our 4th of July Sale on Steeda Manufactured Parts!

100cf85a-f4ed-47f0-bd29-c56a9b5f01e1.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bump for a great spring - drives great on the street & feels great when you push the car!

attachment.jpg

TJ

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Bump for a great spring - drives great on the street & feels great when you push the car!

attachment.jpg

TJ
Totally agree!

Just curious, is this a 20" wheel/tire combo? I put on my 19" track wheels before the springs had a chance to settle. TIA. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
C5A7CFBF-C839-4136-B7AA-7F8BD0DA00DE.jpeg
Eco Boost pic at Daytona’!

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Congratulations to Glen Vitale for piloting the #20 Steeda Ford Mustang to two second place finishes at the SARRC Races hosted last weekend at Daytona International Speedway. Despite fighting with some mechanical issues during both races, Glen's pace, combined with the speed of the #20 Mustang, allowed him to battle his way onto the podium representing Steeda.

During the second race, Glen was able to take the lead on the first lap and hold off the #45 Boss 302R until the latter part of the race when he began losing fuel pressure. Despite these nuissances, Glen was able to place second thanks to the superiority of the Steeda suspension components that are available to the general public on our website. Outperforming the purpose-built GT 2 Mustang and Camaro racecars that cost twice as much is a true testament to Steeda's unsurpassed commitment to engineering parts that improve the vehicle. Speed matters!

Congratulations are also in order for Chance Jewels who finished in first place in his Steeda equipped #45 Ford Mustang Boss 302R.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Great photos with our Steeda Dual Rate springs at work!
daytona.jpg
daytona at speed.jpg

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Another great shot, Sporting Steeda Dual rate Springs!
Thank you Todd!

Mustang_tod_morrow.jpg

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
C5A7CFBF-C839-4136-B7AA-7F8BD0DA00DE.jpeg
Eco Boost pic at Daytona’!
This is the same Eco-Boost that turned 1:18 at the Firm . Not bad for a Eco-Boost that was driven to the track from GA

Steeda Tech

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Well Ladies & Gents, I'm excited to be joining the ranks of the Steeda Dual Rate springs! I'm not sure if I will install before or after the winter, but I will report fully on how these springs handle a pure daily driver that has an affinity to attack mountain roads. :)

- Mike

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well Ladies & Gents, I'm excited to be joining the ranks of the Steeda Dual Rate springs! I'm not sure if I will install before or after the winter, but I will report fully on how these springs handle a pure daily driver that has an affinity to attack mountain roads. :)

- Mike
Awesome, Mike - we look forward to that review & having driven in the Steeda Q-Series with Dual Rate Springs, you will not be disappointed!

Keep us updated!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
This is the same Eco-Boost that turned 1:18 at the Firm . Not bad for a Eco-Boost that was driven to the track from GA

Steeda Tech
These springs fit the Ecoboost! I would have bought them during the sale today.

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wanted to share a great review on our dual rate springs! Another happy customer :)

Product Name: Steeda S550 Mustang Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Lowering Springs (2015-2019+)
Headline: Very Nice!

Name: Allen M.

Review: On my 2018 GT, the stock springs/shocks are much better than my 15 GT due to Ford changing to monotube shocks and springs and i was hesitant to change but risked it anyway. Very glad I did, With these springs and Steeda's non-adjustable struts/shocks, it feels much more compliant on the crappy gravel, pot hole neighborhood roads here in N. Fl. but hit the back winding roads and it feels glued without being harsh. The rears where a bit stiff at first until I was able to exercise them with some repeated 60 mph emergency lane change maneuvers and some aggressive on-exit corner acceleration. They then came to life and really allow the perfect amount of weight transfer to throttle out of the corner without the rear getting snappy. No caster/camber plates needed if you like slightly more camber barely within factory specs. Mine came in at -1.80 camber, which I like. I suggest letting the springs break in a couple of hundred miles before getting an alignment. My car settled another .25 inches. I did all the work in one afternoon and love the quality of the parts. The only surprise is they are much heavier in weight than the stock springs. I would guess-timate almost twice the weight. I've been using Steeda parts and tunes since they started and will always look to them first for my mods. Thanks everyone at Steeda!

Travis Rhoads

Threads
Reaction score
Website
travisrhoadsphoto.smugmug.com
First Name
Travis Rhoads
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT-Premium-PP-50th
So, I am just starting my build process on my car...the goal is at some point to be back on the track, not in Time Trials or competition. I was considering the Steeda Pro Action Coilovers, and I see that the front shocks can be ordered alone, what about the rears, so that the dual rate springs can be added in?

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
So, I am just starting my build process on my car...the goal is at some point to be back on the track, not in Time Trials or competition. I was considering the Steeda Pro Action Coilovers, and I see that the front shocks can be ordered alone, what about the rears, so that the dual rate springs can be added in?
Yes, the rears can be ordered alone.

Steeda Tech
Sponsored