Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gone-2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hi fellow New England Mustang Owners,

I often run at HPDE's with COM,

http://www.comscc.org/

..and I have to say that I always have a good experience with them. The instructors are pretty good and the events run smoothly and safely. For the past events I've run with them over the past year and a half, I've not seen another S550 Mustang that any of the events.

We've got some great tracks here in the northeast with Palmer, NHMS, and the new Club Motorsports in Tamworth, NH just opening up. Not to mention Lime Rock and Thompson in CT.

I'd love to see some Mustang 6G members at these events! COM is running an event in October at NHMS, that utilizes the South Oval config which should be fun. PM me if you'd like more info on COM, and hope to see you there! :cheers:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No one from the New England area on this forum runs their Mustang at track days??

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Have a little patience. This section isn't going to be as busy as the 'General' section or whatever this site calls their off-topic place.

Most folks are probably at work between 10:48 AM and 4:59 PM on a Wednesday.

Thompson, Lime Rock, and Palmer are all on my to-run-at list, and I know there's a M6G member with a GT350 who's been down to NJMP from somewhere in the NYC/Long Island area who I'd expect would make the (shorter) trip to any track that his car isn't too loud for.

Norm

OP
OP

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Norm.Just wanted to keep the thread on the top. Judging from the activity on these forums, a lot of people browse and respond here during working hours :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, still scarce. A lot of Miatas (those things fly), and Porsche folks. PCA is very popular up here with events often filling up quickly. BMWCCA is big up here as well.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Never knew about this organization. Thanks.
Looks like those tracks/dates aren't fitting in my schedule this year.

MattyMo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankshipintl.com
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
I just signed up for the HPDE day run by SCDA at Lime Rock this Monday August 14. I was hoping to meet another member there by chance. This will be my first event in the gt350.

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
No one from the New England area on this forum runs their Mustang at track days??
I just ran at Palmer with them today, had a great time

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will also be going to the Glen with NASA the 28th and 29th of this month.

I live about 15 miles from Thompson as well!

There is also a new track (club motorsports) in New Hampshier that looks very nice as well. Com is running there in October

Sponsored
OP
OP

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, I was at Palmer yesterday as well. Good time for sure. I assume you were in the black GT. I stopped by by you were away. I was in the red GT.

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, I was at Palmer yesterday as well. Good time for sure. I assume you were in the black GT. I stopped by by you were away. I was in the red GT.
Yea, that was me. I saw you there as well.

OP
OP

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad the rain held off. Definitely thinking about doing the COM club Motorsports event. Have fun at the Glenn. Might try that event next year.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I'll be going to the one up in Tamworth in a couple weeks. Looks like a fun track.

There was another member from Maine with a guard GTPP that came to one of the COM track days, but haven't seen him in a while.

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be going to the one up in Tamworth in a couple weeks. Looks like a fun track.

There was another member from Maine with a guard GTPP that came to one of the COM track days, but haven't seen him in a while.
I may go there as well, I am going to the Glen this comming Monday and Tuesday. I will likely wait and go to NH with COM. My car will be getting Twin Turbos after the Glen so it may not be ready.
Sponsored