OP
OP
Robby

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
Until now, yes. Just to be sure I put a coat of high temp clear spray on...mainly to protect the tape from grease and oil.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Robby

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
Just a little update on the Steeda 2 Point Brace. A couple weeks of driving after the install, I can say it definitely tightens up the front end (along with the Strut tower brace). Everything is tied together and the driving aspect in corning, the difference is very noticeable. Glad I did it. The car feels much more flat and stable in the corners.

OP
OP
Robby

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
Quick update...Just installed the Steeda Subframe Support Braces, US Lower Grill, LED DRL's, and while I was at it, dipped my front spoiler "Flame Red." Did a test drive and the braces help a lot. Gave some gas into hard turns to see if the rear would break loose....but, didn't happen. Also got the Dynode Dynamics LED Kit installed, along with their backup Light. (Blew the fuse...like most everyone else). Otherwise, happy with it. I'll be hitting the Alps in Austria on Sunday. Finally a vacation.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Pics

Sponsored

OP
OP
Robby

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
It was dark when I finished and it's raining now. I'll get some pics up soon.

OP
OP
Robby

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
Ok, here's a quick pic....I'll do a mod update later in the week after I get back.
rsz_2dsc_4305.jpg

OP
OP
Robby

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
Mod update:

1. Steeda Subframe Braces: Very happy with the purchase. Definitely tightens up the rear. I wasn't worried so much about wheel hop but, rather the rear end breaking loose. Especially when it is raining and making a hard right turn, like pulling out of a gas station on to a major road. Still get a little slipping but I think that has more to do the P-Zero's. Performed well over twisting mountain road from Hallstadt to Gaming. Ride was much more stable and responsive. Before the install I coated them with underbody sealant.
  2. US Lower Grill:Mostly for the look. Install was not difficult. Instead of using duct tape to secure the cable, like others, I used Tesa Tape (velcro). Think that will work out well.
  3. Dipped Spoiler:As long as the grill was off, decided to dip the spoiler. Required a white base coat before the Flame Red. Think it looks better. Held up relatively well during the trip but, a few chips here and there around the front edge. Easily touched up with Dip but who wants to keep doing that? So I would recommend a clear film around the edge if you are thinking about going this route.
  4. LED DRL's: Again, while the front bumper was off the install was easy. Finally, that yellow bulb is gone and the white makes a great difference. The LED backup light is much brighter and better.
  5. DD LED Interior Lighting:Just do it. Probably better if you disconnect the battery before the install so you don't blow the fuse. That seems to be a common problem.
rsz_screen_shot_2017-09-09_at_085748.png

Last edited:

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs