The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Done that route a few times it can be quite shitty especially as I’m normally in my 44t truck you can’t always see edge of road
That's an understatement! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Wildblood

'Andrew'
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
TY 'GT' Mustang.........'H1 OON'
That A515 has a history of off road crashes, usually into the trees just past the prison going north on the sweeping bends. Learnt to drive in Ashbourne, so know that road well!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That A515 has a history of off road crashes, usually into the trees just past the prison going north on the sweeping bends. Learnt to drive in Ashbourne, so know that road well!
Yep, i drove it, in the stang, in the ice. I feel like i should have an achievement now for not crashing it lmao

Wilbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Finally a dry and sunny! Day to wash the stang, ended up buying adam’s detail spray and interior detailer and couple packs of microfiber towels from prestige car care shop,

what can I say, best car products I’ve used, made the job in cleaning very easy indeed, Used about half bottle of the detail spray in all and well happy with the outcome.

Also last week had mike from modurstang install my FP Street lowering spring and FP xpipe, he also sorted me out with a set of BMR IRS cradle lockout kit, nice to meet mike and his guys. Will certainly be paying mike more visits in the future.

Sorry if the pictures aren’t doing it justice, but only had my phone on me at the time, as the weather will be improving soon :lol: will have to find good location or come on some meets to do some pics.

Dave
IMG_1550 (2).jpg
IMG_1551.jpg
IMG_1552 (2).jpg
IMG_1553 (3).jpg
IMG_1555.jpg
IMG_1558.jpg

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Mine also got the adams treatment this morning! I used the “gaurd & gloss” wax/sealant after cleaning - sprays on to wet body work, and rubs in, buffs off. Great stuff

Also used their “tire shine” - i wanted to try something other than the meguiars purple gel, which is good stuff but very heavy and greasy, takes time to apply too. The Adams stuff was a lot more subtle, easier to apply and left a nice gossy finish (not as glossy as meguiars).

Car shampoo is great as well, although i havent used it as a snow foam yet, still working my way through my 5l of auto finesse avalanche!
613A8636-812F-411B-A9A5-EFF14C091BC7.jpeg

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Finally a dry and sunny! Day to wash the stang, ended up buying adam’s detail spray and interior detailer and couple packs of microfiber towels from prestige car care shop,

what can I say, best car products I’ve used, made the job in cleaning very easy indeed, Used about half bottle of the detail spray in all and well happy with the outcome.

Also last week had mike from modurstang install my FP Street lowering spring and FP xpipe, he also sorted me out with a set of BMR IRS cradle lockout kit, nice to meet mike and his guys. Will certainly be paying mike more visits in the future.

Sorry if the pictures aren’t doing it justice, but only had my phone on me at the time, as the weather will be improving soon :lol: will have to find good location or come on some meets to do some pics.

Dave
Love your wheels :thumbsup:

Spoonex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT
Here's the latest little upgrade I made to my Mustang today: Ford Performance hood struts.

hood-struts.jpg

It was such a simple install I had to fill out the video with slo-mo footage of me washing the car! :D

[ame]

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Mine also got the adams treatment this morning! I used the “gaurd & gloss” wax/sealant after cleaning - sprays on to wet body work, and rubs in, buffs off. Great stuff

Also used their “tire shine” - i wanted to try something other than the meguiars purple gel, which is good stuff but very heavy and greasy, takes time to apply too. The Adams stuff was a lot more subtle, easier to apply and left a nice gossy finish (not as glossy as meguiars).

Car shampoo is great as well, although i havent used it as a snow foam yet, still working my way through my 5l of auto finesse avalanche!

[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] shiny!

Out of curiosity, where do you get your Adams products from?

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] shiny!

Out of curiosity, where do you get your Adams products from?
Prestigecarcareshop.co.uk or Adamspolishes.co.uk (same place)

I ordered quite a bit so they gave me a 10% off code; KGR10 if you want to use it :)

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Prestigecarcareshop.co.uk or Adamspolishes.co.uk (same place)

I ordered quite a bit so they gave me a 10% off code; KGR10 if you want to use it :)
So what are the must haves?

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So what are the must haves?
Ooh tough question! Highly reccomend the tire shine - its a yellow liquid. Best tire dressing i’ve used so far.

Guard and gloss is amazing stuff; for a quick protection and shine, its a spray on wax sealant but you can spray it on to wet body work so it’s super fast to apply.

The shampoo is super foamy and doesnt seem to leave water marks whereas others i have used do (autogylm).

I’ve gone for some of their leather cleaner and conditioner, which i havent used yet but will post up when i do. Same goes for their paint sealant and “Americana” wax.

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
It is all highly dependent on what coating you might have already. Many don’t play together, for example I can’t put any wax containing polish over my xpel ppf

Mind you my Meguars tyre gel could double up as sex lube, so it’s just as well if these things have two uses

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Mind you my Meguars tyre gel could double up as sex lube, so it’s just as well if these things have two uses
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sponsored