Sponsored

MY18 when do you expect delivery?

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
Ordered yesterday - due to spoiler not expecting delivery until May which is fine with me.

Evan Halshaw garage in Glasgow expecing their first one in February.

When do you expect delivery of an MY18?

Cheers
Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I've been given a build date of the 16/1 so would expect my car sometime in April. I will probably wait until the start of May to pick up my car as it will mean I have to borrow less cash.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
My build date is on the 2nd Jan, so maybe late March, early April.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
if you do want a sooner order, [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] 's order is hanging around, it maybe cancelled but the dealers told me the build slots still available. So, if you want to be one of the first on it, get onto Aaron Borg at Notts Ford ;)!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hero spec, orange fury, A10, mag ride, custom pack 2/4, regular seats have build dates as early December 4th, contact Aaron at Sandicliffe Notts Ford and he can go in alter my order to that if you want to be one of first, Feb/March delivery. Adding Recaro will add up to a month delay, performance spoiler another month on top.

Sponsored

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
My build date is about now (awaiting email from dealer today) with delivery March. I'm with [MENTION=7612]Toecutter[/MENTION] in so far as I have to leave it sitting there though. Paying for current car up to and including May, and am on holiday the second half of May so it makes sense to pick up the Mustang when I get back.

Not a bad way to combat the post-holiday blues though, huh?

I was going to delay for the spoiler anyway, but I'm assured it can be retrofit if I don't like the look without. Not so easy to do the opposite.

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
My build date is about now (awaiting email from dealer today) with delivery March. I'm with [MENTION=7612]Toecutter[/MENTION] in so far as I have to leave it sitting there though. Paying for current car up to and including May, and am on holiday the second half of May so it makes sense to pick up the Mustang when I get back.

Not a bad way to combat the post-holiday blues though, huh?

I was going to delay for the spoiler anyway, but I'm assured it can be retrofit if I don't like the look without. Not so easy to do the opposite.
Plus you get the option of any other spoiler available. Some are no drill too, so even if you change your mind later on you can remove it

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Plus you get the option of any other spoiler available. Some are no drill too, so even if you change your mind later on you can remove it
Thanks, [MENTION=20439]Jimboy2[/MENTION]. That vindicates my decision even further. Not looking forward to that wait, but I'm hoping it will give them time to sort out any quality issues I have with it while it's sitting there.

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just had an email from my salesman with my VIN and build date updated to 1/1/18. Really can't see my car bring built on the 1st. At least I hope not as I know what state I would be in on the 1st.:cheers:

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just had an email from my salesman with my VIN and build date updated to 1/1/18. Really can't see my car bring built on the 1st. At least I hope not as I know what state I would be in on the 1st.:cheers:
We have the same build date :D
Can we in Europe access COTUS?

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Imagine having to be in on the 1st, nursing one hell of a hang over to build a car. Best check they don't put the wings on the wrong way around!

Makes me feel a lot better with a build date on the 2nd (learnt what they did wrong on the 1st and make sure they get it right for the 2nd) ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Imagine having to be in on the 1st, nursing one hell of a hang over to build a car. Best check they don't put the wings on the wrong way around!

Makes me feel a lot better with a build date on the 2nd (learnt what they did wrong on the 1st and make sure they get it right for the 2nd) ;)
Imagine being in on the 2nd after your boss has just given you a royal bollocking. You realise you aren't paid enough to deal with this shit, and you lack the motivation to correct it. You give no fucks so decide to fuck up for the 2nd as well and hope you get fired from this hell hole.

;)!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Imagine being in on the 2nd after your boss has just given you a royal bollocking. You realise you aren't paid enough to deal with this shit, and you lack the motivation to correct it. You give no fucks so decide to fuck up for the 2nd as well and hope you get fired from this hell hole.

;)!
F*ck 'em, f*ck 'em all...i'm sticking an Ecoboost in it ;)
Sponsored