ETIS and Window Sticker Process

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
yeah is all departures after 8th May to 6th August, I am on Tugela.
arrives 1st June. I am in the UK for the month of June returning to my new arrival, all going well. Delivery suggested at time of order was mid June, July ish.

trying to get all my numbers lined up, 50th birthday on the 23rd June, dealer will register the car on the 23rd June. Car a 2017 build. And I now need to find a Mustang tee shirt with 5.0 on the front in big letters to wear on the 23rd while I am in the UK drinking lots of beer with my family in Aberdeen, Scotland. Yes even the Scots like that V8 power.
Sponsored

mrthumper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MT6, Holden VX SS MT6, Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79, Rides, BMW R1200RT & BMW R1200GS
After 351 days since placing my order I picked up my Lightening Blue GT Hardtop (6MT with nickel wheels).
I am now 64 still ride large motorbikes and get speeding tickets, since I was 21 I have owned many V8 performance cars, SLR V8Torana, SS Group 3 Brock several other SS Commodore's, Statesman's even a V8 Valiant.
This is my first Ford and the first time I have bought a car because I thought it looked so good.
I appear to have got a good one with great panel fit, paint and a lovely sweet motor and gearbox.
I would like to thank Aussie Mate and Tango for the invaluable links and spreadsheets posted. I was better informed than my dealer.

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
After 351 days since placing my order I picked up my Lightening Blue GT Hardtop (6MT with nickel wheels).
I am now 64 still ride large motorbikes and get speeding tickets, since I was 21 I have owned many V8 performance cars, SLR V8Torana, SS Group 3 Brock several other SS Commodore's, Statesman's even a V8 Valiant.
This is my first Ford and the first time I have bought a car because I thought it looked so good.
I appear to have got a good one with great panel fit, paint and a lovely sweet motor and gearbox.
I would like to thank Aussie Mate and Tango for the invaluable links and spreadsheets posted. I was better informed than my dealer.
Hi, you're not the guy I met in Beaufort Vic last Saturday?
Same car
I've got lightning blue vert with silver nickel Lustre alloys.
Fabulous combo.

Although I got a vert, reckon for some reason Hardtop looks even better. Doesn't worry me when the roof is down.

One Ford dealer I spoke to reckons Lightning Blue Hardtop with silver alloys was universally agreed among everyone at the dealership as best Mustang combination.

Look forward to pics of your car.

mrthumper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MT6, Holden VX SS MT6, Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79, Rides, BMW R1200RT & BMW R1200GS
Wasn't me, I only got it yesterday!

Gibbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaro CV8 '05 , Mustang GT 18 on order.
VIN Gone

Hey all,

My VIN has disappeared from the COTUS site. Should I be worried?

It's still sitting on ETIS with the placeholder build date.

Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
COTUS stops working for a while daily. I assume it's some kind of maintenance window. On top of that it really doesn't mean all that much for our vehicles anyway so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

ozhood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 (Ordered), FG XR6, Ford Territory
Mine's fallen off Cotus too, although mine has already been built and should be getting to the docks soon. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

GerardWRW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
Well finally. One ruby red GT being loaded as we speak onto the Talisman. Leaving Baltimore on the 19th May. Arrives Brisbane 17th June. C'mon!!!!!!!!!

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Where dp you go on Ford with facebook to get the vin numbers?
Many thks

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Where dp you go on Ford with facebook to get the vin numbers?
Many thks
Just send Ford Australia a message on Facebook, quote your NSC stock code and they'll give you all the info they have

Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Putting in VIN does not work now

"A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order."
I get the same message when i tried this today.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I'd been having trouble using the links on the first page, couldn't get any info. Then I stumbled across this link in another section: www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
so I plugged my VIN on the end and voila! I now have a Window Sticker.
It is good to see another Holden convert; welcome to the blue side!

I don’t think some of the processes from the early days are accessible now. I think you could count on it taking about a couple of months from the day it is built, until it is delivered to your dealer. Longer if the ship is contaminated in transit and is held up by customs.
Sponsored