Sponsored

Dilemma....

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
So, back in October, my dealer ordered my car for me. By the end of November it was clear that my car wasn't going to make it in by the end of the year, and I was going to lose out on some incentives as a result.

Just before Thanksgiving, the dealer had a car on the lot which was similar to the one that I had ordered, but with a few differences in options.

The car I ordered:
Ruby Red GT
401a
Manual transmission
Enhanced Security
Reverse Sensing
Adaptive Cruise
Navigation
19" Premium Paint Wheels
Premier Trim

The car I bought:
Ruby Red GT
401a
Automatic
50 Year AP
Reverse Sensing
Nav

The question is this - Since I have had the VIN for the car I ordered, I have been tracking it on COTUS, just for idle curiosity. Turns out, it was delivered to the dealer today. Should I go look at it? Drive it? I am pretty sure that I don't want to take the financial hit of trading my 5 week old car with 2300 miles on it, so I don't think that is a danger.

Another factor would be that according to the window sticker, it looks like it was ordered wrong anyway - without the 401a, 19" wheels and Premier Trim.

Thoughts????
Sponsored

Jason Richardson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Uh unless you're in the habit of throwing away thousands of dollars in record amounts of time I wouldn't go look at it. You already made this decision when you decided to purchase your car. Its over. Finito