Sponsored

2018 order date

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Bit more power is well and good but that is simply a by-product of technology advancement. I do not judge that as an extra per se - its a nice bonus though don't get me wrong.
If people look at power bump as an $$ worthy extra then you could judge a new design as an extra when its not - its simply keeping up with the times.

I did forget about the safety tech as extra though. That's a few dollars there.

Ford in general will push the volume, they understand that Mustang is just another number on the board. I truly believe come Mar/Apr 2019 and this MY18 will be sub 60K drive-away, since forums will be full of future "S650" prototypes sightings.
What about the premium sound system with sub, that we didn't get before? Like I said, do the sums. Actually, there is now some doubt as to the future of s650 arriving any time soon. They are talking about hanging with s550 for much longer now, with continued upgrades.
Sponsored

Mikeybrah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
What about the premium sound system with sub, that we didn't get before? Like I said, do the sums. Actually, there is now some doubt as to the future of s650 arriving any time soon. They are talking about hanging with s550 for much longer now, with continued upgrades.
Its good... but far out people forget how good we had it with the ssv redline and the xr8/xr6 sprints. RIP.