Sponsored

Well the party is over sub $55k drive away

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Was just reading up on the "Key Features" for those cashing in on the 2017 model three year free scheduled servicing. This one in particular caught my eye:

3 years of FREE scheduled servicing (Covers the first three services – your Mustang is equipped with an Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor system that determines when you should service your vehicle based on how your vehicle is used. In line with Ford of Australia servicing requirements, a ‘Scheduled Service’ must be completed when an Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor notification is shown; or 15,000 km after the previous service; or 12 months after the previous service, whichever occurs first.”)

So it looks like each activation of the oil life monitor will require one of your free (3) scheduled services to be used - mine came on twice within the first twelve months.
I read it that any scheduled service - be it for reasons of either time or oil life light - in the first 3 years is free, rather than there being a limit of 3 free services in 3 years.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I read it that any scheduled service - be it for reasons of either time or oil life light - in the first 3 years is free, rather than there being a limit of 3 free services in 3 years.
That's how I read it at first, until I saw:

3 years of FREE scheduled servicing (Covers the first three services yada yada