Sponsored

MY18 when do you expect delivery?

activeuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
No never changed my order the whole point of going with this ford was i was told feb build and car with me march/april
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
have you looked up your vin on cotus see where it actually is in production as ford uk dealers know fuck all about how ford themselves work. yay for franchises

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I have read somewhere on here that there are delays on cars ordered with Magneride in the US. If you have option Magneride it could explain the delay.

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I didn't think cotus worked here,Ford Etis does.
some of the 15's also appeared on cotus (mine didn't others did) but everyone should appear on etis with vin search.

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Really feel like i'm been messd about now was told my build date was feb 14th never given a vin number now my guy at ford as just phone and says he as a vin number but car will not be built now till some time in april really feel like just getting some thing else at the very least going to another ford
I'm in exactly the same boat, not that it helps. Provisional build date was 14th Feb, now showing as 9th April with delivery 9th June. I'm being told that it will probably come in from there, but I'm waiting for the VIN to track it properly before I believe anything else.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
:doh:First spoiler delay now MagneRide

Sponsored

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
I ordered my 2018 Mustang GT Convertible at the beginning of December from Hendy Ford, Portsmouth. I received an e-mail from them on Thursday saying my car is due on the production line in the next couple of weeks, and he'll get back to me when the VIN has been assigned. So maybe I'll get it late April/early May?

This will be my 5th Mustang, and my first right hand drive. I think this could be the best Mustang ever. I went for a 10 speed automatic GT convertible in Orange Fury tri-coat. Quite a change from my 2012 Boss 302.

Gyrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gy
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG & California Special Convertible
My (excellent) dealer confirmed the car was built last week, obviously has a chassis / vin etc. and delivery date is expected 21 April which is unchanged to what he told me a few weeks back.

RR with Recaro and MR, so either I'm lucky or the speculation regarding the reasons for delays is maybe unfounded? :shrug:

Parko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ordered mine 10th October, A10, magnaride, recaros and spoiler. Was given the build date of 10th May last week.