Sponsored

What might I expect?

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I just ordered a set of long tube headers and exhaust cutouts. What might I realistically expect for RWHP. I dyno'd at 377.8 power and 366 TQ pure stock.

I'm also thinking I now need a tuner to get the most out of the MODs. Should I go CAI with tuner or just tuner?

Thanks

First drags of the year are coming up the 22nd of this month and I hear there are a lot of locals gunning for my 2015 GT. All Camaros & Challengers.
Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Might as well grab a CAI and a tuner. I went Lund through beefcake. I'm very happy.

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
With a good tune I would say low 400's on a dynojet.
It was a dynojet I used.

Smoked this 2011 Challenger srt8 392 HEMI

This 2015 Camaro SS with headers was a close one but I still walked him. Found out later he's a local favorite and word got around real quick I beat him. I think he'll be more ready this next time. That and everybody with a Challenger or Camaro is gunning for me.

Last edited:

Nick71692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang
I just ordered a set of long tube headers and exhaust cutouts. What might I realistically expect for RWHP. I dyno'd at 377.8 power and 366 TQ pure stock.

I'm also thinking I now need a tuner to get the most out of the MODs. Should I go CAI with tuner or just tuner?

Thanks

First drags of the year are coming up the 22nd of this month and I hear there are a lot of locals gunning for my 2015 GT. All Camaros & Challengers.
You will need a tune for the LT's

Sponsored

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tune should be #1 on your list.
CAI is optional

MRose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
This 2015 Camaro SS with headers was a close one but I still walked him. Found out later he's a local favorite and word got around real quick I beat him. I think he'll be more ready this next time. That and everybody with a Challenger or Camaro is gunning for me.
What the hell kind of city do you live in where a camaro with headers is the "local favorite". There are all kinds of cars on the road around here faster than an S550 Mustang GT.

M3Convert

American Muscle Noob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
What the hell kind of city do you live in where a camaro with headers is the "local favorite". There are all kinds of cars on the road around here faster than an S550 Mustang GT.
:lol::lol::lol:
:cheers:

I think they're gunning for him because he's awesome. I'd hang out with him if he'd let me.

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
LOL Dodge City Kansas. A population of 28,000. I have the only 2015 Mustang in town. That'll give you some idea of the place. It isn't Mayberry, but it's pretty laidback.

The Camaro is so popular because of the owner is so well known. There are some really high end cars in town but they don't drive them around.

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Just ordered a SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer, now looking for the right CAI. Suggestions?

Thanks

Sponsored

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll have an Airaid for sale probably this weekend lol

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'll have an Airaid for sale probably this weekend lol
How much with shipping? I live in Dodge City Kansas 67801

Can do Paypal or card. I just need it by Aprl 22nd. Preferably sooner so I can dyno tune it.

Thanks

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
OK I think I got everything. Now if I can get it all to me and installed by next Saturday.

Airaid SynthaFlow MPX w/tube CAI
BadlanzHPE electric exhaust cutouts
Performance long tube headers
Excalibur 4 programmer

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Well I got all but the programmer done today and did a dyno. One run with the exhaust cutouts closed and one open.

Sponsored