Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Just thought it amusing when I saw this 80 something couple struggling to get in and back out in a new Vette. I don't care what car ya drive, if you're this age and driving a high end sportscar, you're cool in my book. :thumbsup: Great choice on color Sally, haha.

Only thing cooler, for me was always meeting a couple in their 70's regularly riding together on a FZR 1000 on twisty hwy 2 for lunch at Newcombs Ranch. :thumbsup:
IMAG0951.jpg
IMAG0948.jpg
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Just thought it amusing when I saw this 80 something couple struggling to get in and back out in a new Vette. I don't care what car ya drive, if you're this age and driving a high end sportscar, you're cool in my book. :thumbsup: Great choice on color Sally, haha.

Only thing cooler, for me was always meeting a couple in their 70's regularly riding together on a FZR 1000 on twisty hwy 2 for lunch at Newcombs Ranch. :thumbsup:
GO GRANNY GO!

Hell yeah I hope when I'm 80 I'm still able to enjoy these cars!

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Hey its the target age group for the Corvette. ;)

Couldn't resist. I see far more gray/white hairs driving new Corvettes than the "young" folk. They are the only ones that can afford it new. (No offense Brent)

Good for them. But what do you want to bet that white Vette hasn't seen the high side of 65 mph. ;) :D

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
This thread is full of win.

And I'm being serious.

I hope I make it to that age and mobile enough to enjoy these toys. God bless them and all our parents and grand patents.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Highwayman

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
I'm with you guys! If I wasn't stuck in the drive thru, I'd of boogied over to chat with em. I absolutely love talking with those gens. They always have unique personalities and stories. They built this country no doubt, and they deserve the great stuff, even if in the golden yrs.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Hey its the target age group for the Corvette. ;)

Couldn't resist. I see far more gray/white hairs driving new Corvettes than the "young" folk. They are the only ones that can afford it new. (No offense Brent)

Good for them. But what do you want to bet that white Vette hasn't seen the high side of 65 mph. ;) :D
You damn whipper snapper don't make me....oh god...Nooooooooooooo lol

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I see that here in Florida and it makes me cringe, reason being is we get a lot of old folks mainly snow birds coming down, who feel it's okay to go 15 mph under the speed limit on a dangers main highway, or cross 3 lanes to get into that turn lane they're about to miss in only 20 feet to do it with cars in every lane, or just casually start drifting into your lane when your right next to them and even tho you'r laying down the horn they're still drifting into your lane until your forced into a median or smashing your brake pedal (yes this is all spoken from experience). So the thought of them driving something that if they sneeze or hit the gas a bit much and go through the front of a building (I've seen at least 4 times when I traveled for my company 70+ up person drove through the front of the building and still don't know what happened or where they are).
Sponsored