Sponsored

Dealerships in Lexington SC....

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Hello All,

I will moving down to the Lexington SC area by the end of the year from CT due to a job transfer and was wondering if anyone has had any experience (Good or Bad) with Jim Hudson Ford or any other Ford dealerships close by. I currently own a 2016 RR GT California which I am thinking of getting rid of in a favor of a 2017 RR GT350 (Hopefully....lol).

In reading reviews online there seems to be a mix of good and bad. Also, in looking at their website they seem to be another dealer who is into gouging people by evidence of their ad for the new Ford Focus RS at 52K with a sticker of around 40K. I know these cars will be hot according to what I read but it doesn't give me a good feeling.

Any input about the sales people, service dept, trade-in's....etc would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!
Steve
Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Hello All,

I will moving down to the Lexington SC area by the end of the year from CT due to a job transfer and was wondering if anyone has had any experience (Good or Bad) with Jim Hudson Ford or any other Ford dealerships close by. I currently own a 2016 RR GT California which I am thinking of getting rid of in a favor of a 2017 RR GT350 (Hopefully....lol).

In reading reviews online there seems to be a mix of good and bad. Also, in looking at their website they seem to be another dealer who is into gouging people by evidence of their ad for the new Ford Focus RS at 52K with a sticker of around 40K. I know these cars will be hot according to what I read but it doesn't give me a good feeling.

Any input about the sales people, service dept, trade-in's....etc would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!
Steve
Stay away from Classic Ford of Columbia. They will (attempt) to rip you off. If it gives you an idea I came down to Ford in Charleston or would go up to Charlotte when I lived in Lexington.

Jim Hudson isn't bad. I've dealt with them here and there. The best dealers up in that area of the state are GMC/Chevy though tbh.