Sponsored

Updated ETA on BMR springs?

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm curious if anyone has heard of an updated ETA on BMR's springs. From what I remember, they have a couple different choices coming, though I can't remember the exact dates... I want to say early June, which would be any day now, but I'm curious to see if anyone has heard anything else.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
All the hard work (testing, revising, testing, revising more) is done, FINALLY.

Now we are waiting on things that are out of our control.

On that note, I forgot to contact our material supplier today to get an update, but we were told several weeks ago, that our supply should be shipping on the 15th/16th of this month....which was yesterday and today.

The Performance Springs, which will be the most popular, we have hopes of being able to take orders and start shipping before the end of the month. Nonetheless - it is very soon. The hold up prior to this part of the process was us finalizing the spring designs.

The Drag and Handling specific springs are going to come at a later date, and I suspect about 2 months for those to be available for purchase.

Thanks!

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
dying for a set of some BMR springs! Please, for the love of God!!!

Sponsored

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
For those holding out on the BMR springs, you won't be disappointed! They are well worth the wait.

rcb020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Are the handling springs the preferred version for open track and HPDE? Also, will they pair well with the stock shocks/struts? Thinking of running the handling springs, cradle lockout, and sways from you guys.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
BMR, are you planning on offering an equivalent to the Ford racing handling pack?

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
will they pair well with the stock shocks/struts?
The factory PP springs barely pair well with the PP shocks/struts.

Everyone will want an upgrade when parts are available.

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
We will be offering packages in the future. Handling, Drag, Wheel Hop etc.

That being said - I am more of a "cater to each person" kinda guy....and I am not really a fan of a "box" that is predetermined and designed based on one car, or several opinions.

One of our biggest strengths at BMR is that we have a staff that can successfully put together a package that meets the customers wants and needs, in both performance and price point. ;)

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I might have missed it somewhere, but did you guys get any work done on Ecoboost specific springs?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I might have missed it somewhere, but did you guys get any work done on Ecoboost specific springs?
They are in the works.

We are installing a prototype set on a car next week, if everything goes smoothly. :thumbsup:

Every BMR Spring will sit the same, as we are firm believers in offering a spring based on looks AND performance, not just looks. We like to find a geometry / height that works best - and work around it for our supporting suspension pieces. This is why we are a little behind when it comes to releasing our spring designs.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
They are in the works.

We are installing a prototype set on a car next week, if everything goes smoothly. :thumbsup:

Every BMR Spring will sit the same, as we are firm believers in offering a spring based on looks AND performance, not just looks. We like to find a geometry / height that works best - and work around it for our supporting suspension pieces. This is why we are a little behind when it comes to releasing our spring designs.

Good to hear, I'll be looking out for your results. :)

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Any chance you can comment on any of those options being available by the end of the summer or are you at the mercy of the shock manufacturers?
Sponsored