its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So I got my tpms situation fixed, but now the wheels rub. I'm running 20x10 et40 df5's and they are rubbing the front calipers. Are you guys running spacers up front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oxwhite5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white 2015 GT
Guys I am thinking of ordering some wheels in 19x10 +35, square setup on 275/40/19 tires, how much poke will there be in front and rear, I don't want to have rubbing issues especially when I lower it after.

I have seen pics of the 20x10.5 +45 setup and it tells me the 19x10 +35 will stick out 3mm more than the 20's.

Could someone please educate me?
I came from a z and my last setup ran 18x11 +8 so these offsets and sizes are kind of foreign to me.

Thanks

Sponsored

RCstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
With 40 series it does fill out the wheel wells! No real need for lowering. I'm installing the ARH cat backs next weekend you recommended!!!! Why did you get rid of that set up???? Car looks sweet dude !!!!
Thanks buddy, I'm very pleased with how things are coming along:headbang: I switched exhausts cuz I wanted something super loud and aggressive. No complaints about the ARH though, and i'll likely switch back once I go with LTs.

OMG !! Looking gooood !!!
Going to clean the car and take better pics later this week :cool:

So I got my tpms situation fixed, but now the wheels rub. I'm running 20x10 et40 df5's and they are rubbing the front calipers. Are you guys running spacers up front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Non pp car, right? Whats rubbing?

Forgestar Black Graphite CF10 19x9.5 +35 square setup with 275/40r19 MPSS Ford Racing Street Springs

Looks awesome man :cheers: I was seriously considering these wheels and may have gone with them if it weren't for the wait.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
MRR VP5 19 x 9.5 square setup wrapped in Conti DWS 275/40/ZR19:

That looks awesome man ! Enjoy them

I probably need more time with'em but initial thoughts are that it looks even better in person with respect to the overall appearance, concavity and color. I've already had two friends say that I should have gone with a 35 series lol but I don't think I mind it. Drove about 50 highway miles after the install and the ride was smooth. Lowering is probably not in the cards for me (NYC roads are disgusting) but I think there's room for it with the 40.
Trust me brotha 40 profile is the way to go on this, more cushion better protection, overall diameter of the car is equal. And you can still lower it with something like the steeda progressive springs and youll be fine.

Wheels were installed this morning over at Need 4 Speed. Man what a difference. Thank you Paul for the excellent customer service.:clap2:
It was a fun day brotha, aupwr happy we got the setup completed for you.

what size wheels and tires?
Ronnie its the following

Niche misano m116

20x10 et 40

Mickey thompson street comp 2

275/35/20
305/35/20

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name