Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ohhh I want... but I know the prices are going to be outrageous.

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT w/PP
ohhh I want... but I know the prices are going to be outrageous.
the prices are listed on the link.

any word on who is the parent company that makes them? KW like the s197's?

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
the prices are listed on the link.

any word on who is the parent company that makes them? KW like the s197's?

Dont know 100% yet, just from looking at the pics I'd almost go with Eibach.

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
These are from the production line, we go for pieces that will improve performance and still be gentle enough for a daily driver.

Sponsored

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
These are from the production line, we go for pieces that will improve performance and still be gentle enough for a daily driver.
Do you have the spring rates for the CO's? Is there an option for specific spring rates?

Rebuildable?

Thank you - the look to be of good quality.

BlackMustang690

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
Im guessing no CC plates included? And you Would need them.

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
No camber plates included. Looks like they use the OEM stock mount in the front. I would guess the front clevis bracket has a slotted hole for camber adjustment.

Kyle - is the rear a true coilover or just a spring in the stock location with a height adjustable perch?

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Price doesn't seem bad compared to Cortex JRI or Vorshlag MCS coil overs. Not sure if they are in the same league though.
Not even close. But they'll probably be more than enough for most people.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Price doesn't seem bad compared to Cortex JRI or Vorshlag MCS coil overs. Not sure if they are in the same league though.
Totally agree. I'd say price-wise they are mid-tier which is good for the consumer. Price looks comparable to Bilstein, KW, H&R, Eibach, RideTech CO offerings.

As far as performance compared to those...jurys still out.

Can anyone chime in if they had experience with Roush CO's?

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Few things, first these are not eibachs, second we do not just rebrand parts. Roush is a huge company that handles a ton of manufacturing, engineering, development etc. Roush Performance is just a small branch of Roush Industries, most of you would probably be pretty shocked at how much is going on within the entire company. With that sometimes we do work with other companies who specialize in one specific product to help us make something exactly how we want it. But we're not pulling their part off the shelf slapping our name on and sticking it in a different box.

I've seen the engineering set which look to have had the snot beat out of them, I see no issues with quality and expect they should perform quite well. As for the Koni yellow coil over conversion setups, I actually have that stuff for my personal vehicle and I will say i would much rather have the actual threaded body as opposed to fixing a threaded sleeve over the strut.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Few things, first these are not eibachs, second we do not just rebrand parts. Roush is a huge company that handles a ton of manufacturing, engineering, development etc. Roush Performance is just a small branch of Roush Industries, most of you would probably be pretty shocked at how much is going on within the entire company. With that sometimes we do work with other companies who specialize in one specific product to help us make something exactly how we want it. But we're not pulling their part off the shelf slapping our name on and sticking it in a different box.

I've seen the engineering set which look to have had the snot beat out of them, I see no issues with quality and expect they should perform quite well. As for the Koni yellow coil over conversion setups, I actually have that stuff for my personal vehicle and I will say i would much rather have the actual threaded body as opposed to fixing a threaded sleeve over the strut.
we have a lot of customers on full 11-14 setups that are extremely happy with them, the 15's shouldn't be any different