corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Who the heck has 4k-5k to spend on rims?
Maybe you're confusing Forgestar with Forgeline???

moto - I have the F14's in 18 x 11 for my S197, and I've been very happy with their strength and balance. Mainly they're part of my track setup, but they still worked very well on the street for most of last summer and last fall.

Norm
Sponsored

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Thanks all the wait time is 4-6 weeks and I have some shows coming up and I don't race. So I think I may pick the niche targas in 20s

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Thanks all the wait time is 4-6 weeks and I have some shows coming up and I don't race. So I think I may pick the niche targas in 20s

Yea. You won't after you see them in person!

I ordered a set. They came in to my local Belletire. My best friend is manager,

Sent that shit right back, unfinished imo. Very sharp edges. Horrible step over on the machined face of the wheel. Had to be a 2mm step over. Horrible

Sponsored

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Yea. You won't after you see them in person!

I ordered a set. They came in to my local Belletire. My best friend is manager,

Sent that shit right back, unfinished imo. Very sharp edges. Horrible step over on the machined face of the wheel. Had to be a 2mm step over. Horrible
Were you able to take any pictures?

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Did not.

Opened all four boxes. All looked the same. Thought it could have been just a bad wheel. Nope. All the same and NO WAY IN HELL I was paying that much for them.

Your in michigan, where bouts? Belletire can get them for you. If your set on getting them.

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
Hey Tron, just ordered the exact setup. Mine will be matte gunmetal. How about yours? The wait will be killer, 4-6 weeks. But the CF 10s will be sweet.

Sponsored

BaDdBoXeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT
I ordered mine from N4SM, and I'm super stoked to get them on my car! My wheels have made it to N4SM, but I've been waiting two weeks on tires, with an additional week or so to go... :( I was originally waiting for Michelin Super Sports, but have decided to go with Nitto Invos to speed up the wait time. I am being told the long wait is due to wanting 315's in rear, and not running a 305 DR.

Need for Speed has been awesome to deal with so far! Mike is super cool, and always willing to give updates, and check on different tires and sizes. Customer service is above and beyond with these guys, I would definitely recommend getting a quote!

All the discussion about flawed paint, rough marks in the casting, and center caps not sitting flush has me concerned! I am very picky, and I will be extremely disappointed if my set is not 100% pristine!

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
Hey Tron, just ordered the exact setup. Mine will be matte gunmetal. How about yours? The wait will be killer, 4-6 weeks. But the CF 10s will be sweet.
Thanks for the order Fredrick! Your CF10s will be well worth the wait! :thumbsup:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I ordered mine from N4SM, and I'm super stoked to get them on my car! My wheels have made it to N4SM, but I've been waiting two weeks on tires, with an additional week or so to go... :( I was originally waiting for Michelin Super Sports, but have decided to go with Nitto Invos to speed up the wait time. I am being told the long wait is due to wanting 315's in rear, and not running a 305 DR.

Need for Speed has been awesome to deal with so far! Mike is super cool, and always willing to give updates, and check on different tires and sizes. Customer service is above and beyond with these guys, I would definitely recommend getting a quote!

All the discussion about flawed paint, rough marks in the casting, and center caps not sitting flush has me concerned! I am very picky, and I will be extremely disappointed if my set is not 100% pristine!
Thanks brotha ! the wait will be worth it for that rubber :thumbsup:
Sponsored