• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Paxton Novi 2200SL (Polished)

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hey everyone, I am located in South Florida and am selling my Paxton Novi 2200SL (Polished). It was on my 2015 Mustang for maybe 400 miles if that. I took it off because I have other plans for the car. There is nothing wrong with the Paxton.

What I am selling is:

Paxton Novi 2200SL (Polished)
ID 1000 Injectors
3.6 Pulley and 3.8 Pulley
Upgraded T-Bolt Clamps
JLT Paxton CAI Air Box
Front Mount Intercooler
Coolant Tank Reservoir
All Hardware and piping included.

This is a complete kit. This kit cost about $6,000 new. I am asking $3,800 plus whatever shipping cost. Local Pickup would be $3,800.

Thank you.

Sponsored

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Great deal! Did you actually have this installed on your car?

Is there anything missing out of the kit at all besides obviously the tuner and tune? (All installation hardware, etc is there?)

Thanks

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Did you ever have the kit installed on your car? Do you have any videos of it on the car idling?

OP
OP

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yes it was installed on my car and ran great. Nothing is missing from kit.

Great deal! Did you actually have this installed on your car?

Is there anything missing out of the kit at all besides obviously the tuner and tune? (All installation hardware, etc is there?)

Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Kit was installed on car and ran great had a Lund tune. I actually have a dyno run on video, I'll find the link.

Did you ever have the kit installed on your car? Do you have any videos of it on the car idling?

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
Wow, this is a fantastic deal. So, there's nothing missing from the kit? The Max Flow BAP is there too?

OP
OP

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That's the one other thing not there is the max flow BAP I left that wired in my car.

Wow, this is a fantastic deal. So, there's nothing missing from the kit? The Max Flow BAP is there too?

OP
OP

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
there it is on dyno.

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
Is the bap required to run this kit? I'm very interested and might snag this if we can agree on shipping cost.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I believe it is required, where do you live?

Is the bap required to run this kit? I'm very interested and might snag this if we can agree on shipping cost.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Do those other plans involve a Turbo?