Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Another vote for the PMAS paired with a Lund Racing tune. I did some independent testing due to my own curiosity, I also really liked the R&D behind the PMAS (I read the 30+ page thread, every post). You can read my testing that was done at the track in this link:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60847

Since doing that testing, and a little more seat time, the car has run [email protected] so it's chuggin' and making power. We have a power pack put together and I recommend using the Lund Racing nGauge for the tune, you can view the details here:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/le...-and-lund-racing-custom-tuned-programmer.html

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us! :cheers:
Yes, I just ordered the PMAS from Derek a few days ago and after install there is definetly a seat of the pants gain! I am running mine with Lund tune and everything is perfect so far.

Another vote for PMAS/Lund combo!

OP
OP

WindyCityStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP 6MT
Yes, I just ordered the PMAS from Derek a few days ago and after install there is definetly a seat of the pants gain! I am running mine with Lund tune and everything is perfect so far.

Another vote for PMAS/Lund combo!
I'm starting to lean towards the PMAS after hearing more about it but man that is one ugly looking intake system lol. Don't get me wrong I'm far more interested in performance over looks but definitely looks bad lol. Arabian, which part of Kane County are you in?? I live in Aurora and would love to check out your car sometime.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
When you purchase a MyCalibrator tuner you don't just get the device with some super generic canned tunes or a couple of basic OTS tunes. You our MyCal tuner, our tuning (your tuner can hold 4 custom tunes at a time PLUS your factory file) and you also get truly unlimited remote support for life! We can remotely custom tune for most all of your bolt on mods from our Windstorm CAI to the GT350/R intake to LTH and much more! To make it easier for you we offer sever pre-packaged performance bundles like our Windstorm Performance Package!

We also have a complete line up of exhaust, cooling, drivetrain and cosmetic parts for your S550!

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/

We offer ALL of the above for life at NO ADDITIONAL COST, EVER.

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I'm starting to lean towards the PMAS after hearing more about it but man that is one ugly looking intake system lol. Don't get me wrong I'm far more interested in performance over looks but definitely looks bad lol. Arabian, which part of Kane County are you in?? I live in Aurora and would love to check out your car sometime.
I don't have mine yet but from pics it looks similar to Steeda's intake just a larger MAF, intake elbow and filter. I like the blue filter it will match my coil covers nicely. In my honest opinion if you want the best looking intake get the Injen evolution but if you want the best power gains possible from one the Pmas intake wins hands down.

Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Hey Naperville here, if you are looking for a intake i have a slightly used steeda with insert and roush axlebacks for exhaust. Let me know if you are interested.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
That PMAS CAI does look pretty impressive. Good stuff.

ZombieHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red California Special
CAI & Tune

I have the Livernois Windstorm bundle and it works great and looks good, I go to a lot of Cars N Coffee events etc and I get lots of complements on it. Plus I tried the E85 tune [done for free] and it worked great too... Very happy with it all..:headbang:
stang.jpg

ZombieHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red California Special
Sorry that's an older pic.. I have removed sound tube since then,, It was to loud with the CAI, and cleaned up the engine bay a little more..

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I've seen the PMAS CAI in person on a club member's car. It is absolutely the ugliest thing I've ever seen. The "airbox" area looks like it was hand carved and homemade. That said, if you don't care about the looks of it and care about performance, it's seems to be the one.

At first I didn't like what the Steeda intake looked like, but, especially after seeing the PMAS, I think it is actually pretty damn nice. It flows wonderfully, they did their research and they did their dyno testing and, it is worth every penny.

Agreed, the Injen intake is the best looking. Also look at the aFe intake - it's nice, too. I tend to prefer closed-box intakes not necessarily because I'm worried about IATs but because I really don't care to see an air filter every time I open the hood. Also, the aFe and Injen intakes have similar/same plastic as the rest of the stock parts in the engine by - the same sort of texture and color, which the PMAS certainly does not. That matters to me - I like consistency, I like things to "match" so to speak. I'm a "stock+" type.

As for tunes, I'm still fearful of warranty issues so I will end up with Ford's and be as happy as I can be, probably. But if I had more money and less worry about warranty issues (more-so--- fighting with dealers issues) I would have the Steeda intake and a Palm Beach Dyno tune. I hear nothing but great news about Steeda's tunes, as well, and they'll also support you for necessary revisions specific to your car's tendencies. Lots of guys have Lund tunes and are more than happy with them, as well. Personally, I'm not a fan of the nGauge. I have no interest in a nice looking "tuner module" because once the tune is uploaded, the module will be put into a box on a shelf. But their module is good stuff and cool to have, especially if you have the center A/C vent (non-PP car). I also hear good things about Livernois and it seems like, according to their claims, they can dig into the OEM computer more than others - how I don't know but... apparently they can.

Just would not recommend Bama. I am always hearing "changed from Bama to Lund or someone else and it was much better".

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I have the Livernois Windstorm bundle and it works great and looks good, I go to a lot of Cars N Coffee events etc and I get lots of complements on it. Plus I tried the E85 tune [done for free] and it worked great too... Very happy with it all..:headbang:
That coolant tank tho! :cheers:

Glad to see that you are so satisfied with your FF tune and parts! Thank you for the support [MENTION=24242]ZombieHunter[/MENTION]!:clap2:

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Sure. I'm in Saint Charles.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
That PMAS CAI does look pretty impressive. Good stuff.
Give us a shout if there's anything we can help you with. [MENTION=13918]Derek@Lethal[/MENTION] got some excellent results from the PMAS setup.

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
who has the best deal on a gt350 IM and pmas intake

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I'm a big fan of the Roush kit, but that's because for a while I was deadset on keeping my warranty intact. It has met all my performance expectations and looks good under the hood. That said, Livernois or Lund tune with a Roush or Steeda intake would be my suggestion.
Sponsored