NEW TURBO KIT!!!!!! STREET SLEEPER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hellion’s Innovative Street Sleeper Twin-Turbo System Delivers Up To 2000+ Hidden Horsepower For Modern Mustangs

The next big thing is here! Recognizing the popularity of huge-horsepower street cars with the ultimate “sleeper” image, Hellion designed the most innovative twin-turbo system in history — the Street Sleeper!

“We have listened to our customers who desired a different design for the S550 Mustangs. This new system places the turbos in a hidden location — all factory hoses, airbox and connections stay intact!” said John Urist, President of Hellion Power Systems. “You can open the hood and it will just look like any stock Coyote V8 with a cold-air intake. However, it is a twin-turbo system that is fully adjustable from five to 40 pounds of boost and performance levels anywhere from 600 to over 2000+ horsepower!”
With over 15 years in building hidden turbo systems, Hellion designed a true bolt-on system. There is no need to tap the oil pan or modify any factory sheet metal. The simple installation can be performed in under a day.
While the base Street Sleeper system is a tuner kit with entry-level, cast-wheel 62mm turbos, Hellion naturally offers a massive number of available upgrades, including choice of turbo size, turbo brand, injector size, tuning options, custom-tuning sessions, fuel system upgrades and even complete Blackout packages!

2015-2019 Mustang GT Hellion Street Sleeper Turbo System Standard Features

• Base kit price is $6,395
• Bolt-on system is easily installed and removed with NO body modifications
• Dual Turbosmart Comp-Gate 40 wastegates for boost control
• Dual Turbosmart Vee Port Pro blow-off valves
• Standard 62mm “Sleeper” turbos
• Sheet metal bar-and-plate air-to-air Hellion intercooler
• Turbo system can bolt up to stock exhaust or 3-inch cat-back systems

Options:

• “Blackout” visual package
• Complete fuel injector and tuning packages
• Multiple turbochargers available as upgrades, including Precision, Garrett and Borg-Warner
• Fuel system upgrades
• Turbosmart E-Boost 2 boost controller
• Air-to-water intercooler

The future of boost is here! This modern power-adder system fits 2015-2018 Mustang GTs and requires no pulley changes, no billet throttle bodies, no oil-pump gears, and no long-tube headers. Just bolt it on and go — really fast! For more on these innovative, new Street Sleeper systems and the full line of Hellion offerings, visit www.hellionturbo.com.

https://www.hellionpowersystems.com...-mustang-gt-street-sleeper-twin-turbo-system/

505-873-4670

[ame]
SS ENGINE SMALL.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Does the kit use the stock headers? Are the turbos a cheaper design? It seems odd that this kit it 2K less than the other kit. I am happy to see this but curious how it is so much cheaper.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have pics of the "blackout" visual package? Also, what is different about the "cast" 62mm turbo vs your standard 62mm turbos on your top mount kits?

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Does the kit use the stock headers? Are the turbos a cheaper design? It seems odd that this kit it 2K less than the other kit. I am happy to see this but curious how it is so much cheaper.
The kit uses the factory headers, a driver side from a 2011-2014, and the stock S550 pass. side header.

The standard turbos are our "Sleeper" brand private label units with a cast 62mm compressor wheel. We can option Precision, Garrett, or Borg Warner for an upgrade cost.

The system consists of fewer hot side components, which allows us to offer it at a more affordable price.

Team Hellion

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do you have pics of the "blackout" visual package? Also, what is different about the "cast" 62mm turbo vs your standard 62mm turbos on your top mount kits?
The complete blackout comes with a black coated intercooler, and all brackets and components coated black to make everything fade into the car :headbang:
DSCN0441 (640x480).jpg

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Do you have any photos of the complete kit lay on the ground? Interested to see the complete setup

GT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NADA BRAH
Is the 62mm cast turbo option the same as on your other kit? just trying to see comparative results per boost etc

Also what's your estimated install time

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
This is amazing. The base kit is priced just like your the typical centrifugal superchargers.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
The standard turbos are our "Sleeper" brand private label units with a cast 62mm compressor wheel.
Do you mind expanding on this more? Was this more of a price point decision or was there an opportunity that these cast wheels work better in this scenario? Just curious why it is available on this kit and not the others and if it has any impact on performance. I'm not looking to make an 8 second record breaking machine but don't mind putting in extra to reach my goals.

Sponsored

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
edit.
looks like it would be some fun.

Last edited:

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
Seems like the same design principles as some other S550 brands - low mount, minimal hotside, oil scavenge pump, stock header mounting, etc.

The kicker... it's from the brand that will always deliver on promises, and has the most proven track record (in every sense of the phrase) of any Mustang turbo system manufacturer. I spy a return fitting on the oil cap. What's my prize? haha. Also, is the coating on the IC one of the high thermal conductivity coatings (i.e. cerakote P-202Q)?

Is there a chance for a GT350 variant system in the future? I'm trying to talk myself down from ordering headers, and the only thought keeping me from pulling that rigger is the thought that I may want boost some day.

Dream50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Is there's any advantage to this or your other kit for daily drive. What setup would you recommend for stock motor 650-750 hp mt 82 car with future plans of around 900-1000 once the stock motor lets go ?

2qwk4ya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 401a, auto
Should be called "The Money Maker"

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.