GT350 Intake + Centrifugal Supercharger vs Roots Style Supercharger

Rob_Stylez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW 5.0
Im not sure if this has been asked or covered, I dont plan on supercharging this year but I am looking at the 350 intake.

Whats the way to go? Just stay with the stock intake and eventually go with a Whipple or TVS or buy the intake and eventually go the Centrifugal route?
Sponsored

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
Its been asked just not well known yet. I'm looking for an IM option as well but I don't want to cut up or lower anything in the engine bay.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Im not sure if this has been asked or covered, I dont plan on supercharging this year but I am looking at the 350 intake.

Whats the way to go? Just stay with the stock intake and eventually go with a Whipple or TVS or buy the intake and eventually go the Centrifugal route?
If you go centri, talk to Beef. If not, I would go with either a Whipple or KB. I think that I show the Travis was a good sale on the KB right now.

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
It all depends on how you want the car to make the power. The centrifugal blowers will give you a more linear torque curve with RPM where the twin screw will give you a very broad/flat torque curve.

The front feed Whipple's work really well for us as they offer the flat torque curve that makes the car a blast to drive on the street but the boost stays flat and the HP is linear with RPM, just keeps rising until redline. The Whipple also installs and looks like an OEM supercharger, it fits like it should and if installed by a qualifying dealer, you can purchase an extended warranty that covers the car up to 36,000 miles (total vehicle miles).

Let us know if you have questions regarding any kit, centrifugal, twin screw or TVS.
Sponsored