Would wheels/tires cause this?

i4gains

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver EB Mustang with PP
Within the last 2 -3 months I replaced my rear tires with the same size tire as my front, but different brand. Since then, on the highway, or specifically when I'm on a curvier road my traction control lights would flash when at high speeds 60-80 and these turns I'm referencing are very mild bends, nothing too spirited. They literally only flash in that specific scenario and only started after my rear tires were replaced. I thought it might be alignment due to the toe being off, which I just got done today but the problem persists. I'm lowered as well so there's no reason they would flash with my suspension dialed in and my alignment done. Does this sound like something anyone could diagnose for me?
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
What tires are you running in what sizes? Also, if you have your alignment sheet we can look at that too.

OP
OP
i4gains

i4gains

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver EB Mustang with PP
What tires are you running in what sizes? Also, if you have your alignment sheet we can look at that too.
What may cause it, is the tread is worn different and the tires are the same size, the ONLY difference is that one is a zr speed rating the other is only r I believe
Sponsored