Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Ace21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1
I feel cheated! Where was the mustang feeding? Not much of a crowd from the looks of it but there was at least one or two decent sized meals standing close to the curb!!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Why show off, I don't get it. Every one of these types of clips can be avoided by just driving like no one cares. Because mostly, they don't.
Cause some people if they see a camera, (their stupid ego takes over) its like the ones who want the loudest exhausts on the planet, and rev them all the time (hey look at me) :D:D

RLMJR58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, pp, Kona Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Do they run that water at the exit onto the road purposely? To give people an easier time to drift into a crowd?

Seems to me the GT350 driver did o.k., didn't keep on it when the rear stepped out.
Actually the guy recording was talking about it raining...

Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
BTW: I was watching a video where they were claiming that many crashes were the result of traction control kicking in during the peel out and that the car got confused about what the driver was doing. Is this a reason? They claim even if traction control is turned completely off it can kick in again and work against a driver’s true wishes ending up in a crash. They made a convincing case as some of these guys have some skill.

I know in my V6 if you want to do a brake stand you have to trick the car in manual/sport mode as it will cripple rpms and such to stop it otherwise. Actually traction control is totally worthless to me even in the snow and especially on hills. But they made a good case as to why Mustangs crash. It’s Ford’s fault. :ford:

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
BTW: I was watching a video where they were claiming that many crashes were the result of traction control kicking in during the peel out and that the car got confused about what the driver was doing. Is this a reason? They claim even if traction control is turned completely off it can kick in again and work against a driver’s true wishes ending up in a crash. They made a convincing case as some of these guys have some skill.

I know in my V6 if you want to do a brake stand you have to trick the car in manual/sport mode as it will cripple rpms and such to stop it otherwise. Actually traction control is totally worthless to me even in the snow and especially on hills. But they made a good case as to why Mustangs crash. It’s Ford’s fault. :ford:
Mustangs crash because they are easily accessible to the masses. We would see plenty of videos like this of Vipers if those also started at 30k.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible

Funny that I watched that video last night. I believe that the basic problem is that the drivers in the video are Darwin Award nominees...they just haven't won yet and won't be happy until they do.

Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Mustangs crash because they are easily accessible to the masses. We would see plenty of videos like this of Vipers if those also started at 30k.

Then we will have real problems leaving cars and coffee with the new electric Mustangs being tested as I post this. The cars literally have explosive acceleration. How could you deny this much fun from your fellow Mustangers?

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]gK7ffrN1zcI[/MEDIA]"]

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
^ Wile E Coyote drives a Stang?

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6

I wonder if there's something to that. I broke the rear loose on a left hand turn and for a moment it felt like something was trying to straighten the car out a bit, not a good feeling when the car hasn't finished making the turn LOL. Traction control was in the normal setting at the time and this was with a V6 manual on dry road.