Sponsored

New Ultra Low Emission Zone - London

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Great that my 5 litre Mustang passes and yet I know people with Renault Clios, BMW X5s, Ford Fiestas and even my Hyundai doesn't comply! £140 a year road tax and compliance with the Ultra Low Emmison Zone, good job Ford!
Sponsored

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Brilliant.

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
This year it does but that won't last , they'll move the goalposts when they need more money , luckily I live a long way from London andhave no intention of driving there

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Luckily I live a long way from London and have no intention of driving there
Same. Especially since the last time I went down south to London and Essex, I was called an "uncouth Northern peasant" (I shit ye not, comrade). Turning up in a Mustang would make their heads spin. :lol:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Same. Especially since the last time I went down south to London and Essex, I was called an "uncouth Northern peasant" (I shit ye not, comrade). Turning up in a Mustang would make their heads spin. :lol:
You can always tell a Londoner....

But you can’t tell em much:lol::thumbsup:

Sponsored

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I thought that was Yorkshiremen
No... Yorkshiremen is

Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred, strong in the arm weak in the head:D

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can always tell a Londoner....

But you can’t tell em much:lol::thumbsup:

The other thing is when you're in London on the tube nobody says a word, they all sit there looking at the floor until that 20 seconds of daylight appears then their phones are all pinging until darkness then it's nose back to the floor,but get them out of London, you can hear them a mile off and they won't shut up.

Mate of mine took his wife and kids down a few weeks ago, they were outside Madame Tussauds when he spoted a Mr Whippy type ice cream van so got 4, stood there with £10 in his hand and the guy said £26

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
The other thing is when you're in London on the tube nobody says a word, they all sit there looking at the floor until that 20 seconds of daylight appears then their phones are all pinging until darkness then it's nose back to the floor,but get them out of London, you can hear them a mile off and they won't shut up.

Mate of mine took his wife and kids down a few weeks ago, they were outside Madame Tussauds when he spoted a Mr Whippy type ice cream van so got 4, stood there with £10 in his hand and the guy said £26
Did he have a Mr Whippy-round to pay for it ? :D

OP
OP

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Inane conversations especially on the mobile (where not underground) should be banned! Last thing you want in the morning is someone rabbiting on about nonsense!

Sponsored

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did he have a Mr Whippy-round to pay for it ? :D

Surprisingly he paid it but told his wife to carry on with the kids and he'd catch up

I think it went something along the lines of

" here's your money you ******* robbing cockney ****

2014 my wife and I took my daughter down for the weekend to see a show, I'd booked a hotel in earls court , the train came into Euston, a couple of years before she'd had a serious neurological condition which she'd mostly recovered from but took one look at the long escalators doing 30mph and said I can't do it so we got in a black cab, about 2 minutes in the cabbie turns round and says, I caaant go fru the cetnta of laandun veres a demonstrashun on ,we'll ave to go raund

I sat there watching this meter clocking up when we weren't moving because of the traffic , when we pulled up at the hotel it was £36

No tip and wife told she's going to have to conquer her fear of escalators

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The other thing is when you're in London on the tube nobody says a word
That freaked me the hell out when I last visited. I'm so used to the Tyne and Wear metro up here where any random can strike up a conversation with you and it'll probably keep you entertained for the duration of your trip.

It also reminds me of this clip:
[ame]

Little John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Seat Leon
That freaked me the hell out when I last visited. I'm so used to the Tyne and Wear metro up here where any random can strike up a conversation with you and it'll probably keep you entertained for the duration of your trip.

It also reminds me of this clip:
:D

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible

The trains are usually jam packed, its not a fun journey. and Yes everyone is obsessed with their phones. what really bugs me, as soon as you get off they walk looking at their phones, praying for a signal, they are like waiting for a message from God :D

As for Madame Tussauds, he should have never paid that, in every major city the tourists are ripped off, its digusting, but no one forces you to pay that amount. go into a newsagent and buy a ice cream.