Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Note to all its not a limited edition, it's a special edition, so they wont "run out" but at some point Ford will cease production of them....
Sponsored

GregT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2nn
Can’t see us getting the gauge pack as it isn’t shown on the mules or the press cars etc
Yeah agreed. Maybe they meant the gauges that appear on the TFT screen :doh:

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Note to all its not a limited edition, it's a special edition, so they wont "run out" but at some point Ford will cease production of them....
That makes a lot of sense, they will make money and we will think we have something unique:ford:

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
In the UK it’ll likely be a limited edition. Like Australia (750 units), I’d say you’d get a fixed allocation.

The US may be different. I don’t think Ford USA have declared their hand re: the domestic market build number.

dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR6T
Now all you have to do is find out what diff ratios it will have.
No need to assume it will be 3.73, as all export V8 manuals come with a conventional LSD and 3.55

Last edited:

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
That makes a lot of sense, they will make money and we will think we have something unique:ford:
In the US its a Special Edition as the CS was
Overseas its a Limited Edition, as they can make more money, as the owners will be getting a pretty rare car

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
In the US its a Special Edition as the CS was
Overseas its a Limited Edition, as they can make more money, as the owners will be getting a pretty rare car
Talking about Ford making Money, my dealer phoned me up today and said Ford were releasing the Price on June 4th, he also asked if I wanted magneride as the only option, of course I said yes, is this in line with what the rest of you have heard? As near to the original Bullitt as we are ever going to get, so I hope it will be rare, looking forward to hearing more.:)

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
If Recarro are standard as they say, I’ll be getting a MY19 instead. I’m used to heated seats on my sore lower spine ....

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Would it be sacrilege to say I don't like the wheels on the Bullit especially the pin stripe effect? Wonder if Ford would fit the standard black wheels or those from the PP2 edition??

Sponsored

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Would it be sacrilege to say I don't like the wheels on the Bullit especially the pin stripe effect? Wonder if Ford would fit the standard black wheels or those from the PP2 edition??
You can always buy a set of Velgens to put on it, and keep the originals in perfect condition for when (if) you decide to sell it.... :thumbsup: