Sponsored

Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
As they say, "if a Ford dealer tells you something then it's definitely true; or definitely not true; or something. Definitely something."

Good luck.
Two months ago my dealer said they'd keep me updated. They've got my deposit and I haven't had an update so I guess there's no update :shrug:
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Two months ago my dealer said they'd keep me updated. They've got my deposit and I haven't had an update so I guess there's no update :shrug:
realising you went to the worst dealer in the country may help :)

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
Are any factory options possible with the Bullit - spoiler would be nice?

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Sadly I don't think they will, it sort of wouldn't be a tribute/ in keeping to the original Bullitt. but yes if they offered one id have it for definite. I think I read somewhere that Ford was doing packs and not individual items but who knows with Ford!

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Speaking to a bloke at fordthorne cardiff today and he tells me ford allocated 2 to them, they had 6 guys wanting one and the first two on the list have put a deposit on them

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
My dealer had as of 2 weeks ago sold 20 Bullitts :D
Interesting are there many Dealers in Sweden? If all 20 orders have been accepted it doesn't sound as if they are going to be as limited as suggested? I have ordered mine from my local dealer, they have accepted my deposit and confirmed the order but I guess that doesnt mean I will actually get one?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Interesting are there many Dealers in Sweden? If all 20 orders have been accepted it doesn't sound as if they are going to be as limited as suggested? I have ordered mine from my local dealer, they have accepted my deposit and confirmed the order but I guess that doesnt mean I will actually get one?
Think you will find RHD to be on a limited run unlike LHD

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Steeda UK were at the '18MY launch (yeah, just a few days before the you can order a '19 :headbonk: ) at Santa Pod today. One snippet of info was that the Bullitt will be on the Ford stand at the Goodwood Festival of Speed :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda UK were at the '18MY launch (yeah, just a few days before the you can order a '19 :headbonk: ) at Santa Pod today. One snippet of info was that the Bullitt will be on the Ford stand at the Goodwood Festival of Speed :)
I'll go steal it on the Monday from the paddocks at StangFest :D!

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Friend was told by his dealer today that the UK allocation is one (1!) per dealer... too late to call mine to verify this... Any more updates?
Our dealers here also get one each (at a minimum). Large metro dealers are getting up to a dozen Bullitts. I've spoken to a suburban dealer who is getting six and a regional dealer who is getting three.

...The way it has worked in the past for limited offerings such as Bullitt, the salesman has put it out there to his customer base and it's first in best dressed. He won't take deposits at the moment as pricing and spec still not confirmed for Australia.

I have expressed interest, believe I am high up on the list but have to wait and see. I'd love to get one but I'm not going to sell a kidney to own one....
Oz dealers had their allocation confirmed last month. Contact your salesman and ask about the allocation and where you are on his list.

My dealer had as of 2 weeks ago sold 20 Bullitts :D
Easy to take a deposit, hard to deliver when you ain't getting the stock.

GregT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2nn
I have a Ford official spec confirmation doc which says:

Standard features:
• 5.0L V8 developing 459PS, manual transmission only
• Metallic Paint (Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black)
• 19” Unique Bullitt™ High-gloss Black-finish 5-spoke Alloy Wheels
• Recaro Leather Seats with Green detailing
• SYNC3 Navigation Pack, including B&O PLAY 1000w Premium Audio System with 12 speakers
• Unique interior with green stitching on instrument panel and floor mats
• Unique white cue ball gearknob
• Bullitt badge on instrument panel with unique chassis number
• Chrome window surround
• Brembo™ Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers, Painted Red Front & Rear
• Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
• Heavy-duty Front Springs and Upsized Rear Sway Bar with Unique Chassis Tuning
• Modified Intake Manifold

Only 1 option:
• MagneRide Adaptive Damping System

Only 2 colours:
• Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Can’t see us getting the gauge pack as it isn’t shown on the mules or the press cars etc

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Was speaking to a few people in the US, when I was over there, the Euro Version will be like the standard S550, will have many differences to the US version.
its a lovely looking motor, but for me there will only ever be "one Bullitt" What I heard why Ford have now decided to bring it over, unlike the CS, is because of the volume of V8s sold. The Ecoboost was built mainly for the European market, and Ford were very surprised they have sold so many of them, with the price of petrol. Its funny the amount of American's I spoke to who are moaning about their petrol prices :D
Sponsored