Sponsored

There is a button above the license plate to open the trunk???

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
In the center console, underneath the storage lid there’s a pen holder. I wonder how many here knew that one? :D
Sponsored

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
I did!

In the center console, underneath the storage lid there’s a pen holder. I wonder how many here knew that one? :D
Honestly didn't know about the trunk release until I was doing my rear diffuser. Pulled the bumper off and was like huh? What's this for of course disconnected it didn't do anything:headbonk: but when I reinstalled the bumper I've since pushed it quite a few time's:p I feel special to when I'm behind it and you reach down&finger it just right:eyebulge: and pop the trunk leaps up all from a single finger push.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Sliding sun-visors are another one people can miss.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I didn't know about the trunk release button either until this weekend or the sun glass holder in the dash. Have had my '15 for 5 months and had no idea. Love both especially the trunk release button! Was thinking my car "should" have one. :)

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
The sunvisor is probably my most favorite "simple" addition to the car. I don't usually wear sunglasses so I use my visor a lot. It's great in the morning and evenings when the side is beside me on the highway passing through the trees. Feels like it saves me a couple of seizures. In my DD I always pull to extend it only to be let down that it can't do it and have to lean a forward a little further lol.

Sponsored

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
I recoded my Golf to do this and googled it before I ordered the car to see if the Mustang did it. :D I just wish the range was a little better on this. I'm practically to my car buy the time they roll down.
Hold the fob against your head when you do that, it increases the range. No, I'm not joking... try it!

law242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
spoiler time :D
emergency gas filler is hidden in the spare tire area
trunk open button is by the steering wheel to the left
glasses holder is a little more left of the steering wheel
hidden compartment for manual in glove box
emergency start and key learn is hidden under the cup holder
emergency key opener is hidden under a plastic cover on the outer door handle
and emergency key is hidden in the fob.
double tap unlock on fob and hold for 5-6 seconds for auto windows down
tap lock and tap aux button twice for auto start (automatics)
auto windows up or down on doors by pushing up or down the button till it clicks
probably more im not thinking of at the moment

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
The best part of starting the car remotely is you get to hear the exhaust from a distance. I really love this with my new Ford Performance Borla touring mufflers :)

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
Don't feel bad OP we have all had those "Duh" moments. My last car was a '12 SHO that had Active Seats, took me almost 18mos to realize they had a massage mode....omg.....massage mode with the heat on...I would KILL to have that in the Mustang.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
If everyone did this there would be no revelations and no ridiculous questions about the car that are covered in the book the manufacturer gave all of us. I’ve actually seen someone amazed at the little “secret” door just left of the steering wheel that they didn’t notice until like 6 months after owning the car.
I read the Online Manual as soon as I went ahead and put my order in :D

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
The best part of starting the car remotely is you get to hear the exhaust from a distance. I really love this with my new Ford Performance Borla touring mufflers :)
great at car shows, and showing off, also winds up the European S550 owners, as they don't have it :D

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Ok but what's the best spot to grab your trunk to close it to not scratch the soft black plastic?
Pull down on the outer edges of the black to lower the lid. Do not ever touch the face of the panel. Then use your forearm on the painted trunk lid or spoiler to give it a push. Even better if you have long sleeves on!

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The sunvisor is probably my most favorite "simple" addition to the car. I don't usually wear sunglasses so I use my visor a lot. It's great in the morning and evenings when the side is beside me on the highway passing through the trees. Feels like it saves me a couple of seizures. In my DD I always pull to extend it only to be let down that it can't do it and have to lean a forward a little further lol.
Your car didn't come with a sunvisor?

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Your car didn't come with a sunvisor?
Not all cars have slide adjustable sun visors so people sometimes don't realize they can be extended for adjusted side coverage.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I feel special to when I'm behind it and you reach down&finger it just right:eyebulge: and pop the trunk leaps up all from a single finger push.
I'm never going to be able to get the fingering part out of my head.
Sponsored