Sponsored

Reliable vs. Intercity Lines?

teamsketch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R
I used Reliable to ship my R and it was a great experience, no problems.

I also know that Ford trusted Reliable to ship a certain Le Mans winning GT car across the country to California if that helps as an endorsement.
Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
With the special attention that needs to be given to these cars for transport, I wouldn't trust anyone to move it. Even with a reliable company, your car is still in the hands of one driver, who could be a complete moron. I would fly to where the car is, and drive it back. It will be much cheaper. If that,s not an option, I would at a minimum, have pictures taken of the front and rear underside and splitter prior to the car being loaded, so you can make a damage claim when the car gets to you.

Fastfook

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Vehicle(s)
S550
I haven't used either of those companies before but I've had cars shipped by an outfit called A1Auto Transport twice—once in 2016 and then again last year. No complaints on my end and I'd use them again. In my opinion, you're in pretty good shape as long as you stick to one of the major carriers. Although we're not talking about a Toyota Camry here so it's a good idea to make sure a company is who they say they are. I've seen some that use a name very similar to an established shipper in order to hoodwink people. The FMCSA website has information about auto shippers that's a good place to look.

Fastfook

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Vehicle(s)
S550
Nevermind this is an older post—didn't notice the date on it when I posted.
Sponsored